Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Commerce possibly this weekend?!

Search this Thread

Old 09-29-2005, 08:32 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Talking Commerce possibly this weekend?!

Okay guys... *quicksilverado especially. Sorry about last week... Spencer scared me with the whole rain issue so i never showed up.. that and my tps sensor **** was just about driving me insane. Well the truck is fresh and ready to go.. hopefully i'll get my wait4me tune in the mail by saturday and I can run his tune too... but I'm looking to go to Commerce this weekend.. i'll probably hold out on the 3 hr drive to Silver dollar bc of the $3/gal 87 oct. fuel.

Is the track open sundays? Bc that would probably be better for me... anyone got any plans this weekend?

- Joe.
Old 09-29-2005, 04:36 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by SSlow 4.8
Okay guys... *quicksilverado especially. Sorry about last week... Spencer scared me with the whole rain issue so i never showed up.. that and my tps sensor **** was just about driving me insane. Well the truck is fresh and ready to go.. hopefully i'll get my wait4me tune in the mail by saturday and I can run his tune too... but I'm looking to go to Commerce this weekend.. i'll probably hold out on the 3 hr drive to Silver dollar bc of the $3/gal 87 oct. fuel.

Is the track open sundays? Bc that would probably be better for me... anyone got any plans this weekend?

- Joe.
Can't make it this weekend. My short block will be here monday. If I'm not to busy next week, I may be up and running by next weekend.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:34 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by quicksilverado
Can't make it this weekend. My short block will be here monday. If I'm not to busy next week, I may be up and running by next weekend.
Well, that answers that question. Cause I'd already been talking about going to the track this weekend and wondering if your motor would be back in the truck yet.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:41 PM
On The Tree

Default commerce

I'm might be going friday night. It's there test-n-tune/ grudge racing night. It's $20 for racer and car. There number is 706-335-2301. Let me know if you can make it.
Old 09-29-2005, 05:47 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by 1badgmc
I'm might be going friday night. It's there test-n-tune/ grudge racing night. It's $20 for racer and car. There number is 706-335-2301. Let me know if you can make it.
ya i was just talking about that with someone else... hell quicksilverado, if you guys wanna go friday thts cool.. i dont HAVE to go this weekend, but that would be really cool if there will be a test n tune there too.. get some REAL numbers this time.. the numbers in my sig are from a mustang dyno... and we all know how mustang dynos read kinda off sometimes

what i might do is go race friday @ commerce with 1badgmc and whoever else shows up and than saturday or whatever head down to PDR and come see quicksilverado's truck run... would be cool to meet some of you all...

also, 1badgmc.. do you know of a guy around here with a rcsb black gmc sierra denali conversion with a supercharger.. just had a run in with him.. kind of an *******... he seen the pt.net and ls1tech.com stickers on my window and started tailgating me for like 5 miles, lol.
Old 09-29-2005, 06:04 PM
TECH Junkie

oh and did u mean this friday as in tomorrow... or next week?
Old 09-29-2005, 08:02 PM
TECH Resident

My truck is in FL right now for some super secret mods LOL but it's due back around the end of October. Does Commerce close at any time during the winter? Figure I'd ask since my local 1/8th track does.

Anyway, you guys interested in getting together to talk trucks and tell lies one friday/saturday in November? There's a couple guys here in SC that would come too. (Couple Rams, a Dak, GMC and a Silvy) I'd like to see some of you guys nice looking rides!
Old 09-29-2005, 08:07 PM
TECH Junkie

I think Commerce closes late october.. not sure on that... but hell ya, let us know when u all are gonna come down in november.. that would be awesome, there is a pretty good crop of f-body, stang, and truck guys around here.

Why did u have to send the truck down to florida to get stuff done on it?
Old 09-29-2005, 08:33 PM
TECH Resident

It was either FL or CA- I chose the closest of the 2. LOL
Really though, there are not too many shops that can do anything to the new Ram. I took it down on Aug 8 to have the cam and springs installed and more importantly have them install an Apexi SAFC II so the motor would run with the cam. Well, I got lucky, superchips wanted to get a cammed hemi ram so they could "expirement" so they called KRC. So, I left my truck and by the time sc had finished with it we (KRC and I) had negotiated the new "mod". Should have it back by halloween
Old 09-29-2005, 08:41 PM
TECH Junkie

oh thts sweet.. i figured it had something to do with experimentation by someone since the market really hasnt opened up yet to you hemi guys. sounds good tho... itd be nice to see a finely tuned hemi WITH a cam as well... probably will see some 12's out of that baby.. but i dont know any of the "top secret mods" so we'll see.. lol

since superchips is experimenting.. do u have to pay anything for the programming?

Quick Reply: Commerce possibly this weekend?!