Southern FL, GA, AL, LA, MS, TN, SC, NC,......AR

Anybody in GA need a job in Finance?

Search this Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 09:26 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Anybody in GA need a job in Finance?

My department has an opening in Marietta GA for a Financial Analyst. I know the Manager at that site and I was just wondering if anyone needed a new job. The company in Lockheed Martin, pay is 45k-75k depending on experience, excellent benefits. PM me if your interested, I can submit you as a referral and even email the manager your resume to get you an inside track.
Old 06-20-2007, 11:28 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have any in aviation? lol...
i work on a P-3 Orion made by Lockheed Martin.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:17 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn that's too far... I'm a Financial Analyst with a college degree and 4 years experience and that pay range sounds like it'd be perfect to settle into, but I don't think I'm gonna move that far.
Old 06-20-2007, 12:22 PM
Resident Retard

Originally Posted by bluecajun5.3
have any in aviation? lol...
i work on a P-3 Orion made by Lockheed Martin.
Actually they just fired up the P-3 line again to start making upgrade kits. You have a resume you can send me?

Originally Posted by Nick™
damn that's too far... I'm a Financial Analyst with a college degree and 4 years experience and that pay range sounds like it'd be perfect to settle into, but I don't think I'm gonna move that far.
They have a relocation package.... Wanna send me your resume anyways?
Old 06-20-2007, 12:27 PM
Resident Retard

Originally Posted by Nick™
Actually I just looked we have a plant in MICHOUD, LA, is that close to you? They have a couple of openings if your interested? You can use me as a referral, so it should help!
Old 06-20-2007, 01:23 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey man, my wife is looking for a job right now. I'm still in the military and will stay here but until I get out she is willing to relocate being that the salary will permit the needs for daycare and such. She has over 8 years of Financial Management background experience, as well as being prior military with a clearance. If that sounds like it may be what the position can be filled with let me know and I will more than happily send you her resume.

Thanks!
Old 06-20-2007, 01:34 PM
Resident Retard

Originally Posted by Z06 DREAMING
Hey man, my wife is looking for a job right now. I'm still in the military and will stay here but until I get out she is willing to relocate being that the salary will permit the needs for daycare and such. She has over 8 years of Financial Management background experience, as well as being prior military with a clearance. If that sounds like it may be what the position can be filled with let me know and I will more than happily send you her resume.

Thanks!
Well i just checked and there is an opening at another LM sister company I can refer her for that position it is located in Durham, NC. Financial Analyst Sr 47k-79k. Otherwise I can put her in for some others or the one I mentioned above, where would she like to work, we have plants all over.

Last edited by BlackGMC; 06-20-2007 at 01:50 PM.
Old 06-20-2007, 05:04 PM
Resident Retard

TTT for anyone else looking for a job.
Old 12-18-2008, 10:47 AM
Launching!

Always looking, should a better opportunity present itself. Ex Military/Disabled Vet - Microwave Systems Operator/Telco (Signal Corp) active Secret
Old 12-18-2008, 11:01 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Joseph k
Always looking, should a better opportunity present itself. Ex Military/Disabled Vet - Microwave Systems Operator/Telco (Signal Corp) active Secret
I'm pretty sure being a Microwave Systems Operator doesn't qualify you for a finance job...

Quick Reply: Anybody in GA need a job in Finance?