NITROUS OXIDE System Designs | Installation| Wet/Dry/Direct Port

07+ oversized Water, fuel or meth tank.

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2010, 06:14 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts
Default 07+ oversized Water, fuel or meth tank.

Here are some pics of the complete 07+ tanks. Introductory price. 125.00 + freight.

Tank directly bolts into 07+ GM trucks auxiliary battery location. (Engine compartment, front driver corner.) But can be mounted anywhere space allows. Tank is compatible with fuel, methanol, or water. Kit comes complete, with tank, lid, fittings, and mounting hardware. Tank holds 2 gallons.
The fittings supplied are AN-10.

Nitrous systems: Standalone fuel tank for a nitrous kit, keeps you from upgrading the stock fuel pump. And lets you use hi octane fuel without filling the entire gas tank saving you money.
A/W intercooler: Air to water intercooler system needs water and a lot of it. Standard kits reservoirs hold very little water, and do not have enough room to add ice. This tank holds 2 gallons of water/ice! Keeping your supercharged, turbocharged system nice and cool. Large vented lid allows for easy loading of ice.
Methanol injection: No need to run a tiny tank any more. With a capacity of 2 gallons your fill up times will be greatly spread out, and you wont have to worry about the tank running low.

May also fit large battery trays, or DIY mounting.

AN-10 fittings supplied with tank.

Supplied mounting bracket, slides right into place and uses the factory tray to hold it in place.
Old 10-17-2010, 06:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Looks like it might just fit in the 99-06 pass side firewall aux battery tray. Have you tried fitting it there..
Old 10-17-2010, 07:06 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i was going to ask the same question.
Old 10-17-2010, 08:28 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Holly **** a reasonable priced tank and it fits in a battery tray!

Somebody was thinking.
Old 10-18-2010, 05:24 PM
Truck Sponsor

Originally Posted by EVILGMC
Looks like it might just fit in the 99-06 pass side firewall aux battery tray. Have you tried fitting it there..
Its to tall but this one fits over there and allows the fender support to remain.
Comes with brackets, bolts, and 2 fittings. This one holds 1.5 gallons. Same introductory price.

Originally Posted by custm2500
Holly **** a reasonable priced tank and it fits in a battery tray!

Somebody was thinking.
Been working on these for some time. The 99-06 has 3 ports.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:01 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Well like I said GOOD JOB!!!! Not a $700($25 cost) fuel cell.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:19 AM
Truck Sponsor

Well like I said GOOD JOB!!!! Not a $700($25 cost) fuel cell.
I do offer one of those well, But it's Welded aluminum, 255 pump, regulator, hoses and fittings are all installed. the fuel line inside the completed cells are 25.00 per Ft.
This is tank only, no pump no reg. You do get two fittings.

that is one of the reasons we did these tanks. We know people want to do there own thing. This lends it's self to that, not to mention it works with other set ups.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

glad to see someone finally makes these for a reasonable price. might pick on up for the nitrous one day.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Ph.D. in HUBRIS

Originally Posted by TrickPerformanceProducts
I do offer one of those well, But it's Welded aluminum, 255 pump, regulator, hoses and fittings are all installed. the fuel line inside the completed cells are 25.00 per Ft.
This is tank only, no pump no reg. You do get two fittings.

that is one of the reasons we did these tanks. We know people want to do there own thing. This lends it's self to that, not to mention it works with other set ups.
I know you do but I don't understand why anyone would buy one. I am frugal when it comes to making HP. I don't like spending exeseive amounts of cash with minimal gains. Such as the reason I like nitrous so much. I want an intake bad but I am not going to spend $800+ for 30 or less hp untill I build a motor that is truely chocked by the intake.

I understand the overpriced kits are all in one and plug and play but it is still lots of money waisted if you ask me.
Old 10-19-2010, 08:20 PM
Truck Sponsor

I know you do but I don't understand why anyone would buy one. I am frugal when it comes to making HP. I don't like spending exeseive amounts of cash with minimal gains. Such as the reason I like nitrous so much. I want an intake bad but I am not going to spend $800+ for 30 or less hp untill I build a motor that is truely chocked by the intake.

I understand the overpriced kits are all in one and plug and play but it is still lots of money waisted if you ask me.
Not over priced. Not at all, labor costs, parts cost, design cost. And lets face it, if I spend money and sale for what it costs, I do not stay in business.
So I would take by your several posts mentioning how you spend your money. I will guess I am not selling you a hi end complete tank one day.
Just messing with you. Everyone has a budget, time, and skills. Skills saves money but costs time.

So to each his own its all good. As long as your going fast.

Quick Reply: 07+ oversized Water, fuel or meth tank.