Cars and Motorcycle Classifieds All Makes and Models

1995 Eclipse Turbo FWD sale or trade for LQ9 longblock

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-2006, 05:30 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1995 Eclipse Turbo FWD sale or trade for LQ9 longblock

I am willing to give up my current project in the middle of it to trade for either a perfectly running LS1, LS2, LS6 or LQ9 complete motor. LONGBLOCK!!
Preferrably with either 6-speed T-56 tranny or the auto tranny with the LQ9.
I would also like the stock read end, if available.
Here is my car... there is about 200 pictures of it. So please check it out.

Or.. if you just want to offer me cash... I would take $3500 O.B.O. as it all sits.

FOR SALE

1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST
Front wheel drive
Turbo
5 speed

Clean OHIO title.

This car will be very nice for anyone who wants it. Turbo, FWD, clean, weight shaved, sweet body kit and all done correctly. You can’t lose buying this car for the price that I am asking,

Why am I selling it?? I don’t have the time or money to finish it.
I have a 2001 Trans Am that I am building and I am sinking all my money into that beast.
(I blew my Trans Am motor with nitrous. Go figure... lol.)

This car needs to be reassembled.
IT IS NOT FINISHED!!!!!!!!!
There needs to be some wet sanding and repainting. Some things need sanded down to prep for primer. (a door, both side skirts, the aftermarket mirrors, and everything needs a little wet-sanding and then re-clear coated.)
The motor is out, the transmission is out. The body kit, hood, doors, fenders, hatch and interior have been completely removed for a full and complete paint job.
This will be a LONG list of modifications and changes made, so please read them all.
If you have a question, ask it. Pleas don’t assume anything.

Here is the link to about 200+ pictures of this car in it’s beginning stages all the way until it’s current condition.
I document very well when I work on cars like this.
Here are the pictures.

---Information about this car---
Stock (rebuilt) 7-bolt motor. Motor I.D. 4G63 (Has 50,000 miles after rebuild) {{This motor ran perfectly before it was pulled for the switch. I personally heard it running and ran it until it warmed up. It has a loud stock BOV and sounded clean. }}
Fully rebuilt 5 speed transmission. 0 miles. Has not been back in a car since it's been rebuilt.
Turbo has NO shaft play in any direction. (Stock turbo)
I pulled off the oil pan and checked for crank walk. It has none. (I did all that while the motor was on the hoist. Shown in the pictures link)
The car was completely stripped down to the frame and painted. (Jams, engine bay, trunk jam... everything!!) The interior was completely removed. Even the dash.
It has a complete fiberglass body kit. Includes a front and rear bumper, side skirts, Z-3 fenders, and a sweet hood that can no longer be found. (Discontinued)
{{Refer to pictures.. there are plenty}}
BRAND NEW in the box Exedy stage 2 clutch kit (with pressure plate and throw-out baring.) Never been in a car. (Still in box.)
BRAND NEW Spec 8 lb aluminum flywheel. Sitting outside of the car right now. Never been in a car. (Still in box.)
I have painted the valve cover, timing belt cover, oil dipstick tube, Intercooler-to-throttlebody pipe and a few other engine parts blue. The block was painted black. Various other parts were painted gunmetal gray. {{refer to pics}}
The engine bay was stripped of anything not NEEDED.
Such as... A/C completely removed. Heating and core all completely removed. Power steering completely removed. Cruise control completely removed.
Full coilovers & springs. Lowered about 2" front & rear right now. (KYB struts)
Weight shaved. Pulled about 200 lbs so far. (Not to mention the hood and fenders are now fiberglass.)
No rear spoiler, radio antenna or windshield wiper. All shaved and clean.
3A Racing seats, baby blue/black. Brand new. Either leather or pleather, but feels like leather. In excellent condition. (You may need brackets)
Aftermarket headlight projectors.
Altezza chrome/black taillights. (All 3 peices.)
Aftermarket rear view outside mirrors.
Brand new ECU
Brand new underdrive pulley. (Still in box.)
Full 2.5” exhaust with stainless muffler.

That was just for the Eclipse itself...

---Here are the extras I have with it---

((You get as much of the extras as you want. All of it, if you can take it with you. With or without will not change the price at all, I just don’t want the parts any more.))

All of these parts are from a 1995 Eclipse and/or a 1995 Talon.
Both are front wheel drive and both were turbo.
The Eclipse is 5 speed. The Talon is auto.
I have 1 extra set of doors with windows.
2 sets of fenders, burnt orange & red.
1 complete interior.
Lots of extra interior parts, including headliners with cutout for sunroof & the trim piece. (All gray)
1 extra hatch with the windsheild wiper still attached. No spoiler. (It has the holes from an aftermarket spoiler. Needs painted.)
1 stock rear bumper. Red.
Extra set of side skirts to what I think is a Blitz Body Kit. (Talon - Blue) Fiberglass.
Engine bay harness from the automatic Talon.
1 set of stock Talon Tail lights. Perfect condition.
1 set of stock headlights from the Talon. Also perfect condition.
1 set stock rear tail lights to the Eclipse. (Good condition.)
1 set stock head lights from the Eclipse. (Good condition.)
1 complete sunroof with headliner (gray) and all working electronic parts and nuts/bolts. (Does not leak)
Fuel rail with 4 used (50k miles) injectors from the auto turbo. (370cc I believe.)
A lot more that I don’t think I can list.

The things missing…
The 7 bolts to go into the flywheel. You need manual tranny bolts and I only had the auto tranny bolts which are too short.
It also needs a windshield.
This car has everything else.

I can take pictures at any time, so if you have some requests and are a serious buyer, please email me and ask. I will send them to you.
I can actually take videos, also. In case you think this might be a spoof sale, I can take requested position photos.

If you are local to Dayton Ohio and would like to come check out the car in person, I don’t mind at all. Message me and I will give you my phone number and you can call me to arrange a meeting.

Plenty of pictures to look through.

So look at them all.

Here are the pictures.

I would MUCH rather have the motor. But cash would be fine.

If you get this car and put it back together, you could EASILY sell it on ebay or something like that for $7000. I mean EASILY.

I wont take a motor with more than 65,000 miles on it unless it's been rebuilt and has proof.

If you have any questions, email me, PM me, or just yell really loud. I might hear you. lol.

If you are NOT local, you will have to bring me the motor (& parts) and trailor this car home. It cant be shipped. WAY TOO MUCH crap to go with it.
Any questions... email me and I will give you my phone number.

email - jwileypfs@yahoo.com

Thanks guys!!
Josh

Last edited by Dragon-LS1; 12-09-2006 at 05:39 AM.