Cars and Motorcycle Classifieds All Makes and Models

FS/FT-1999 Camaro SS

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 12:19 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS/FT-1999 Camaro SS

Have it for sale on LS1tech, might as well try here too. The car has 99,871 miles. I'm the second owner of this vehicle. It's red in color, with black whistler modded headlights, black berger panel and black insert in front of the scoop. The car has T-tops and light gray leather interior. The interior is in great condition except for the drivers seat which has a decent sized rip in the seat and the stiching is coming apart on the back rest. The car has the T56 6speed transmission which has been built with a LVL2 rebuild kit from Tick Performance which includes;
-1-4 syncro assemblies
-Carbonfiber blocker rings for all gears except reverse
-Upgraded steel shift fork for the 3rd and 4th gear assembly (upgrade over weak factory aluminum fork)
-Billet keys for the 3/4 syncro assembly, with upgraded springs
-Bronze 1-4 fork pads
-OEM forkpads for 5th, 6th and reverse
-New seals
There's less than 3,000 miles on the build.

Motor is a 2004 LS6 which is the same found in the '04 Z06 and the '04 CTS-V. It's rated at 405 hp and 400 ft./lbs. from the factory. Some of the mods I have include;
-SLP lid, smooth bellows and ram air kit
-SLP headers with off-road y-pipe with magnaflow bullet muffler on the end
-SLP LS6 intake, with EGR provisions (EGR has been deleted from this vehicle so the EGR provision has been plugged)
-Ported and polished throttle body
-RAM clutch, pressure plate, flywheel and slave cylinder
-Tick Performance Adjustable master cylinder
-Has been tuned by 'Frost'
-MSD wires and NGK tr55 plugs
-NEW Bilstein Shocks in the front
-NEW Koni Single Adjustable shocks in the rear
-NEW Powerstop cross drilled and slotted rotors in the front with the Powerstop ceramic brake pads
-NEW ceramic pads in the rear as well
The car is a lot of fun to drive, hate to really get rid of it. Theres somewhere around 10,000 miles on the motor and all the parts mentioned. Everything that says it's NEW has 0 miles. There are little odds and ends peices through the car that are new as well like the passenger window motor, new drivers window switch bezel etc. Also just put in a brand new battery, power steering pump and high pressure line. Sorry about the mess in the car, still needs to be cleaned up, thought I would post pictures of the damage to the drivers seat though. Asking $9,500. Might trade for 04+ Silverado or Sierra, Four wheel drive. Thanks for lookin!

Old 10-26-2011, 09:20 AM
TECH Addict

If you want to get into a GTO id be interested.
Old 11-03-2011, 02:00 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I wish you were closer so I could look in person. I'm too far away in FL. It's the kind of car I pretty much want to get or trade with someone. My truck is a 2wd though with some mods, not sure if you want a modded 2wd rcsb.

I see a lot of guys trading or wanting to trade LS1 Camaros for RCSB LS trucks and vice versa lol. I guess people get bored with one vehicle and want to try something new.
Old 05-17-2012, 10:03 AM
TECH Fanatic

update on this car? Is it still for sale?