Old 02-14-2009, 12:43 AM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

I'm gonna start workin on some routes guys. April 11th we cruise
Old 02-14-2009, 01:46 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by viciousknid
Roosters would be great too. Parking wouldn't be an issue as long as no dumbasses start throwing rocks when they leave
ahh im so ****** pissed right now..ive been out there (roosters) all night. i go take a **** and these two out of towners start callin me a ***** i go up to em and start askin them why their talkin **** and one guy goes why dont you start throwin punches, i said no im just askin why the **** you callin me a ****** *****.. Ty comes and gets me and gets me away.. i was shakin for 10 minutes i was so ****** pissed..sorry for my rant but im ****** pissed right now
Old 02-14-2009, 04:04 AM
Where's the Beef?

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dirt track racer 81
ahh im so ****** pissed right now..ive been out there (roosters) all night. i go take a **** and these two out of towners start callin me a ***** i go up to em and start askin them why their talkin **** and one guy goes why dont you start throwin punches, i said no im just askin why the **** you callin me a ****** *****.. Ty comes and gets me and gets me away.. i was shakin for 10 minutes i was so ****** pissed..sorry for my rant but im ****** pissed right now
lol... so roosters it is..
Old 02-14-2009, 11:56 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nxpress03
Well I asked! So I guess I want to know
yes its me
Old 02-14-2009, 02:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

lol, cruising the backroads, hanging out at rig sites. Fighting over corndogs and sisters. Ima bring my camera
Old 02-15-2009, 12:47 PM
11 Second Club

Received 23 Likes on 10 Posts

ok so heres the plan

it will be based on a power tour/poker run
the start will be in kingfisher we'll head west to watonga,
stop for gas, drinks, whatever
head north out of watonga
wind through some curves and through some hills, hit highway 51 head west to seiling or canton lake(haven't decided yet) then head through some more hills and curves to waynoka, stop to eat at el charro, leave get on highway 412 head to highway 8 go towards fairview, from there head towards okeene and from okeene end up in hennessey and have our final stop be rooster chicken shack

along the way we'll stop, b.s., take pics and hand out a playing card. there will be 7 cards given(7 stops) and whoever has the best 5 cards when we get to roosters will win a prize. i'm also thinking we'll have a little car show when we arrive at roosters wil awards given out to, furthest traveled, best poker hand, best looking truck, best looking car, best sounding exhaust. we're also wanting to get t-shirts made up. for now this is coming out of mine and tylers pocket. i will post a paypal address later for people that would like to make a donation to help us out. anything will be appreciated.

the trip will be approximately 175 miles from the start point in kingfisher to our last destination of hennessey. i will make another post with a map of our exact route later with stopping points along the way. pm me or post in my next thread to sign up. thanks
Old 02-15-2009, 01:37 PM
TECH Junkie

I suppose I might come too...
Old 02-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Teching In

I might be interested in coming and I know the president of the Tulsa F body club so, if you want some camaros to come I will invite. Also I know of a Ford drag race history museum , there is a classic drag car museum in Ames oklahoma just go to hajekmotorsports.com and you can give it a once over. I just figured that might be a pretty cool stop if you wanted to incorperate it. (Ive never been to this museum, just heard of it) Anyway hopefully I can make it depending on my job situation of me not having a job lol.
p.s. the museum is supposed to have the worlds fastest mustang.

Quick Reply: 3rd Annual Oklahoma GTG