Central & Northern ND, SD, NE, KS, OK, MN, IL, MO, IA, KY, OH, IN, MI, WI
View Poll Results: Will You be Attending? (Food Purposes)
Yes I Will...
0%
No I Won't
0%
Possibly... (please refrain unless necessary)
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

Midwest Meet (IL, IA, IN, OH, MI, ETC) June 7th!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 12:31 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Midwest Meet (IL, IA, IN, OH, MI, ETC) June 7th!

Alright guys n gals,

To keep things organized for others, please don't post ***** this thread and if your in Cali/Ariz/etc don't post your coming, i need to know how much food to buy for the members showing up!

Date: June 7th, 2008 If Your Arriving Friday Night, Let Me Know and I can show you around town.

Location: Gilman, IL, Exit 283 off I-55, the BK parking lot is on the east side of the overpass you can clearly see it. (we'll caravan thereafter)

Staying?: Hotels will be $44.95 plus applicable tax...it's the lowest rate i could get at the moment, i might be able to squeeze long haul travelers on the corporate super8 card for $35 however.

Activities: Fresh Lunch Right Off the Grill, Photoshoot, Golf

Plans: Around 11am Meet everyone, go golfin at the local course ($15), come back for steaks, potatoes, drinks, etc. Have a photoshoot later in the afternoon. I'm sure we'll prolly BS for a couple hours so we should be able to make a day out of it. You can bring alcohol if you want, or buy some at the golf course, but i ask that ya'll don't get trashed in respect for my 'rents place letting us have the meet.

*If anyone is allergic to certain foods, let me know beforehand*

**If you want my cellphone number for contact, please PM me, i don't want to give it out in a public forum with thousands of members.**

Any Further Questions Please Ask Away, I'll Be Glad To Answer Them.

If Your Bringing Additional People, Please Let Me Know, Friends/Other Enthusiasts Are Welcome, I'd Like To Have Food For Them As Well!!

If you'd change your mind beforehand on if you can/can't make it, please let me know...I'm really hoping we can get numbers for the meet

If you have golf clubs, you might want to bring them, i don't have spare sets and the course only has a few crappy sets of rentals