Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

1/4 mile for STR-10 QC

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2007, 07:37 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Motorider228
lol who ever said reaction time matters is wrong. You can sit at the tree for 15 minutes and still run a 13 second 1/4 for plain old grudge matches. I avoid the water boxer as well and don't even do a simple burnout. If you win, good job. If not, don't fret, it's a 500hp viper powered performance truck. Personally I think nos is cheating and pretty lame unless you have a full built motor. Whenever I hear someone ran something spraying I automatically rule their time out and their run loses respect from me unless they have dumped some serious dollars into the ride, but whatever to each his own. What do you run without the laughing gas?
i run a 15.1 and i dont think thats bad for a four door on 22's but the gas does wonders and i love it...you should try it
Old 02-27-2007, 08:51 AM
Staging Lane

[QUOTE=Motorider228]lol who ever said reaction time matters is wrong. You can sit at the tree for 15 minutes and still run a 13 second 1/4

Against the clock you're right but try sleeping on the line against any of these guys, I'm sure they will wait for you.
Old 02-27-2007, 09:16 AM
12 Second Truck Club

I don't make excuses and I have no problems with super and turbo chargers I just think nos is lame. I can have a stock truck and be in the 13's on spray but I still don't have a 13 second truck is how I see it. I like power adders that are with you always. I also think reducing weight is stupid, I like to know what my vehicle runs full street trim.

Well I think it is stupid to have your time Corrected by the NHRA. You really didnt run a 14 whatever. I think your time is your time who cares what your location or alt. is. I really dont care about your time I am just showing you how flawed your logic is.

If you hate n2o so much why does it matter how much you spend on the rig?
Old 02-27-2007, 10:20 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by 99Silverado5.3
"Don't hate the sprayer, hate the game."
LMFAO
Old 02-27-2007, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

I don't make excuses and I have no problems with super and turbo chargers I just think nos is lame. I can have a stock truck and be in the 13's on spray but I still don't have a 13 second truck is how I see it. I like power adders that are with you always. I also think reducing weight is stupid, I like to know what my vehicle runs full street trim.
Saming "nos is lame" is the lamest thing I've ever heard......
Old 02-27-2007, 07:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

Naawwssss is cheating. Everyone know that.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:00 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

[QUOTE=Dock Rocker]Well I think it is stupid to have your time Corrected by the NHRA. QUOTE]
Old 02-27-2007, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

I'm sorry that you guys all disagree with me and that's wonderful for all of you but I still think nos is lame and you guys can all run it until you are blue in your face, good for you guys. I still think it's funny that a bunch of grown men freaked out over what some single person has to say about a simple gas. I still see nos as a dumb mod unless you have put alot of money into your truck. Dock Rocker, my logic may be flawed but humans have flaws so that's how it is. Have fun with your sweet nos guys and thanks for showing you all care so much about me by getting all emotional over what I said haha.
Old 02-27-2007, 11:37 PM
12 Second Truck Club

I'm sorry that you guys all disagree with me and that's wonderful for all of you but I still think nos is lame and you guys can all run it until you are blue in your face, good for you guys. I still think it's funny that a bunch of grown men freaked out over what some single person has to say about a simple gas. I still see nos as a dumb mod unless you have put alot of money into your truck. Dock Rocker, my logic may be flawed but humans have flaws so that's how it is. Have fun with your sweet nos guys and thanks for showing you all care so much about me by getting all emotional over what I said haha.
But, But....You got emotional first Sniff sniff
Old 02-27-2007, 11:43 PM
Staging Lane

But, But....I actually didn't get emotional first, I was responding to what TXsilverado said. You are actually the only person in this thread to really get upset or any of that over anything. Which is funny because from your avatar you seem to try to be projecting that you are some tough guy but you are the only one to really be getting upset over anything.

Also, Omar you are correct, 15.1 is good for how heavy your vehicle is.

Quick Reply: 1/4 mile for STR-10 QC