Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

10.99 Run on 6.0 Stock Bottomend on N20 150

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 11:14 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'll search for a picture in rgvtrucks as soon as its up, showing the secret that makes these valley trucks so fast...
Old 07-01-2008, 11:25 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats on the badass time, the truck runs great. I would like to put in my two cents since I took the time to drive 10 hours down to the valley and run. The day I ran it was hot and humid and DA sucked. I was expecting it to be cold since it was december and instead I got 68 degree weather. My truck ran the best that day than it ever had and I imagine that on a zero DA day it would have been even better. At home I have a best of 12.3 and I ran an 11.50 overthere. I did change my tune and add caltracs between those times so it is not a perfect comparison but I think that is a fast racetrack and I will most likely go back again to get a new best. I think your time is possible and I am looking into your setups to run good times too. In fact I just traded in my 228 230 cam for a 239 250 so I hope to be in the 10's with yall this year. Congrats again.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:27 PM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Also, I have some video's of other trucks that ran that day so yall can identify and compare times ran that night to the colder days. I will post them up later cause I'd like to know what I could have ran in perfect weather.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:34 PM
TECH Senior Member

ok guys.. ill have to apologize.... in all honesty i am having about the worst day/nite ive ever had..... long story short... my bank accouont got screwed with and am completely out of money.... not only that they over drew it in excess of about 600 bucks..

so i apologize to you joeflo and 07z71 i needed to blow off some steam... and this just happened to be the thread i walked into

i hope you guys understand... either way i will be removing my other posts if you want... but all in all... i was just pissed at a totally unrelated occurence..... and had nothing to do with you and your setups....

hell ill send my truck to you if you could make it run that good and i could still drive 20 miles each way to work....

oh yeah right... im now broke
Old 07-01-2008, 11:36 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ZO6Ted
Maybe in October-Dec when my business dies anyway.

Definitely could enjoy that!
sounds like a plan bro, we'll be here, but what do you mean by your business dying? it should escalate
Old 07-01-2008, 11:38 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by tarinitup
Congrats on the badass time, the truck runs great. I would like to put in my two cents since I took the time to drive 10 hours down to the valley and run. The day I ran it was hot and humid and DA sucked. I was expecting it to be cold since it was december and instead I got 68 degree weather. My truck ran the best that day than it ever had and I imagine that on a zero DA day it would have been even better. At home I have a best of 12.3 and I ran an 11.50 overthere. I did change my tune and add caltracs between those times so it is not a perfect comparison but I think that is a fast racetrack and I will most likely go back again to get a new best. I think your time is possible and I am looking into your setups to run good times too. In fact I just traded in my 228 230 cam for a 239 250 so I hope to be in the 10's with yall this year. Congrats again.
nice times, just let us know, so we can have some cold ones bro
Old 07-01-2008, 11:39 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 252 Likes on 164 Posts

AC/Heating business in DFW. Summers are a killer, winter I think I would be better off to move to Minnesota. Soooo, It's a good time for vacation in S. Texas.
Old 07-01-2008, 11:40 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
ok guys.. ill have to apologize.... in all honesty i am having about the worst day/nite ive ever had..... long story short... my bank accouont got screwed with and am completely out of money.... not only that they over drew it in excess of about 600 bucks..

so i apologize to you joeflo and 07z71 i needed to blow off some steam... and this just happened to be the thread i walked into

i hope you guys understand... either way i will be removing my other posts if you want... but all in all... i was just pissed at a totally unrelated occurence..... and had nothing to do with you and your setups....

hell ill send my truck to you if you could make it run that good and i could still drive 20 miles each way to work....

Damn shannon!! Holy **** ballz I'm sorry to hear about this! Hopefully your bank will take care of this! Let me know if you need anything...I'm hear for you as usual, just quiet...as usual!
Old 07-01-2008, 11:41 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83

no problem, we'll tear it apart in no time,just send some cash for parts,sorry about you getting ripped,hope you catch the bad guys
Old 07-01-2008, 11:41 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by ZO6Ted
AC/Heating business in DFW. Summers are a killer, winter I think I would be better off to move to Minnesota. Soooo, It's a good time for vacation in S. Texas.
just becareful with this guy o7 Z71 he's a drunky

Quick Reply: 10.99 Run on 6.0 Stock Bottomend on N20 150