Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

10.99 Run on 6.0 Stock Bottomend on N20 150

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 08:44 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 07 Z71
no need to make a statement like this bro, if you do not believe this, come to baytown december 13, we'll be there and you could see for yourself do not make stupid comments
stupid comment?? what do you call using 10 sec time claims and sayinig its stock on top of it... weve been thru this before.... if your gonna claim a time be ready to post up... dont bs and waffle back and fourth when asked for details or try to be mysterious....

you ask guys on here how they made their time... and they will give you a full rundown.... spoolin is a great example... he will tell you everything he is running... and he has an amazing truck....

dude why dont you go back to being magazine mechanics..... and repost some times when your ready to back them, and show what youve got
Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CHEVRACER83
stupid comment?? what do you call using 10 sec time claims and sayinig its stock on top of it... weve been thru this before.... if your gonna claim a time be ready to post up... dont bs and waffle back and fourth when asked for details or try to be mysterious....

you ask guys on here how they made their time... and they will give you a full rundown.... spoolin is a great example... he will tell you everything he is running... and he has an amazing truck....

dude why dont you go back to being magazine mechanics..... and repost some times when your ready to back them, and show what youve got

just tell me what you would call if i told you your story is full of shi t?????

i told u ask what you want and we'll tell you, we posted a video, you want me to fly you in first class or what?you want the timeslip, i am sure joe has it in his wallet.
Old 07-01-2008, 08:48 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JOEFLO
since ur being so sarcastic.what does ur truck run in the 1/4.
mine is a stock motor... so its slow... thats what stock is... slow....

nice try...

i never made the claim i ran in the 10's

but i sure as hell know what it does take, as my mustang drag car used to.... and your telling me your truck with a stock bottom end runs 10's.... i would laugh, but it would be a waste of energy

btw if you want the specs on my drag car you can find them here, or i can off the top of my head still quote them for you.... and you know what... i havent had that in a long time now....

i can tell you every part ive had on every car, and im not ashamed of what they ran either... and i guarantee you... ive seen very and i do mean very few cars who can run 10's and be considered daily driveable... and those are cars,.... not trucks
Old 07-01-2008, 09:01 PM
Staging Lane

mine is a stock motor... so its slow... thats what stock is... slow....

nice try...

i never made the claim i ran in the 10's

but i sure as hell know what it does take, as my mustang drag car used to.... and your telling me your truck with a stock bottom end runs 10's.... i would laugh, but it would be a waste of energy

btw if you want the specs on my drag car you can find them here, or i can off the top of my head still quote them for you.... and you know what... i havent had that in a long time now....

i can tell you every part ive had on every car, and im not ashamed of what they ran either... and i guarantee you... ive seen very and i do mean very few cars who can run 10's and be considered daily driveable... and those are cars,.... not trucks
guess u werent doing something right from the get go.like 07 z71 said we will be in baytown on dec 13 aswell and u can c for ur self.i do have the time slip but dont have a scanner at the moment to post my slip up.dont worry ill post it 2marrow when i get to my shop.just corious.what did ur car run
Old 07-01-2008, 09:12 PM
Need More N2O Mod

Great times. and hope to see some better ones.

Which trick flow heads are you using? are they strait out of the box or have you had any work done to them?
Old 07-01-2008, 09:16 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by mwalls54
Great times. and hope to see some better ones.

Which trick flow heads are you using? are they strait out of the box or have you had any work done to them?
they r the 215's straight out of the box
Old 07-01-2008, 09:23 PM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats on the times bro, I am not BASHING or calling BULLSHIT at all. I am kinda in the middle on this I can see that you ran that, but I guess the rest of us, havn't got our **** right to run them kinds of times. I think that people want a full list of the specs on the complete set up, just not to say heads, cam and intake.. If you decide to post that type of info great and it will be leary and far fetched for alot of people if not. I think alot will compare to parish's set up, Huge turbo making what 1000hp and only running low 10's. Again nice times, bad *** ride, but people want more answers, to shed some light, not be left in the dark. No doubt you guys in the valley have your **** togather, but share more ****.....

John

Last edited by Mangled03gmc; 07-01-2008 at 09:36 PM.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:27 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

It's not that we don't want to believe but were being told that everything we do is wrong, which obviously isn't gonna make alot of people happy and I've thought about parish's 1000 hp truck running 10's a few times already and he was using a shot of nitrous as well + 18lbs of boost or whatever it was. I'm as interested as the next guy but I do find it hard to swallow as of now but am open to learning where we can improve if that is the case.
Old 07-01-2008, 09:30 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by JOEFLO
guess u werent doing something right from the get go.like 07 z71 said we will be in baytown on dec 13 aswell and u can c for ur self.i do have the time slip but dont have a scanner at the moment to post my slip up.dont worry ill post it 2marrow when i get to my shop.just corious.what did ur car run
so basically what your saying is the laws of physics dont exist out there....

the fact that there are all motor big block cars barely running what your truck is running.... everyone that builds motors are stupid and you people are the only ones that understand how an engine functions....

let alone the fact that your truck weighs a helluva lot more... and lets not even talk aerodynamics....

are you seriously gonna continue to post this and expect people to just believe you...
Old 07-01-2008, 09:38 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

so basically what your saying is the laws of physics dont exist out there....

the fact that there are all motor big block cars barely running what your truck is running.... everyone that builds motors are stupid and you people are the only ones that understand how an engine functions....

let alone the fact that your truck weighs a helluva lot more... and lets not even talk aerodynamics....

are you seriously gonna continue to post this and expect people to just believe you...
do you not believe the Hp figures or just everything in general? a 10.99 is reasonalbe in good air and good shot of juice on a healthy 6.0. if you use stock48 motor for comparison. small turbo almost stock motor and runs mid 10s consistant.

Quick Reply: 10.99 Run on 6.0 Stock Bottomend on N20 150