Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

1st NBS Sierra Denali in the 13's

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2007, 08:12 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bluecajun5.3
just looked up the weather mark.
it's going to be in the 50's by the evening.
Aww Yea, It's bout to be on.....
Old 10-24-2007, 08:13 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm feeling you Mark. I've been without my truck since late Feburary and I'm tired of being without it and miss my slow 5.3 w/ turbo!
I wasn't a big fan of the NNBS but I really like your truck and how it performs. I bet you like the interior better than the Titan no?
If you were to compare and contrast as to where each outshone the other what would it be? Don't need to write a book but am interested in seeing where Nissan did well and how GM stacked up to the new foreign invasion!
Thanks Mark
Old 10-24-2007, 08:28 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by Spoolin
I'm feeling you Mark. I've been without my truck since late Feburary and I'm tired of being without it and miss my slow 5.3 w/ turbo!
I wasn't a big fan of the NNBS but I really like your truck and how it performs. I bet you like the interior better than the Titan no?
If you were to compare and contrast as to where each outshone the other what would it be? Don't need to write a book but am interested in seeing where Nissan did well and how GM stacked up to the new foreign invasion!
Thanks Mark
Yea dude the down time made me feel stupid. Always bummin rides, callin cabs, and renting cars. I'm kinda an independent dude...I don't like that ****.

Those new body always take some times to grow on ya... The Denali has the best interior you could ever ask for, put's anything i've ever seen to shame. It's comfy as hell and big pimpin'. You can even spit out voice commands via the steering wheel if you are lazy to touch on the NAV screen.

The Titan's drivetrain did seem to be a litte more refined....shifts were a little smoother and truck ran a hair quiter at idle from the outside or the hood popped up. I noticed GM has some SW updates for my 6L80. Titan was a sqeak box/rattle trap inside, I can't hear **** on the Denali and the ride is phenomenal for a truck even on the 22's...With the 18's back on for the track it feels like you are riding in a town car...
Old 10-24-2007, 11:49 AM
13 Second Truck Club

Those are damn good runs for a truck that size! Kind of got me a little scared now, still wouldn't mind running you one day for the fun of it. If chevy every puts that engine/tranny in a RCSB omg. That's really good that your getting 20mph on the hwy too, I'm not even getting that with my RC...
Old 10-24-2007, 12:15 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by mikecheat04
Those are damn good runs for a truck that size! Kind of got me a little scared now, still wouldn't mind running you one day for the fun of it. If chevy every puts that engine/tranny in a RCSB omg. That's really good that your getting 20mph on the hwy too, I'm not even getting that with my RC...

Thanks for the compliments man.... We would make for an awesome race. I just need a little more practice stabbing her off the line with these lil 18's...Tonight i'm going to run her again temps will be a good 15* cooler.... come on 13.8's... Maybe 13.7's if I can get my 60' in the 2.0's. Hope the track is hookin...

I just seen your video w/modded 1/4...nice times. Your camera man makes me dizzy...LOL!

Last edited by markislive78; 10-24-2007 at 12:21 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 12:37 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by markislive78
Thanks for the compliments man.... We would make for an awesome race. I just need a little more practice stabbing her off the line with these lil 18's...Tonight i'm going to run her again temps will be a good 15* cooler.... come on 13.8's... Maybe 13.7's if I can get my 60' in the 2.0's. Hope the track is hookin...

I just seen your video w/modded 1/4...nice times. Your camera man makes me dizzy...LOL!
Good luck man, I'm looking forwarding to seeing your runs tonite, what track are you running at btw? Part of me wants you to do good but the other part wants your tranny to break off the line so you don't beat my time
Old 10-24-2007, 12:59 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Good luck man, I'm looking forwarding to seeing your runs tonite, what track are you running at btw? Part of me wants you to do good but the other part wants your tranny to break off the line so you don't beat my time
No Problem Raceway
Belle Rose, LA

How dare you wish bad luck on my tranny

Last edited by markislive78; 10-24-2007 at 01:26 PM.
Old 10-24-2007, 01:28 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by markislive78
No Problem Raceway
Belle Rose, LA

How dare you wish bad luck on my tranny
Just messing with ya, I'd love to go to the track down there but 4 hours and 250 miles is a long way just to race. Maybe I'll show up one day
Old 10-24-2007, 01:33 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Just messing with ya, I'd love to go to the track down there but 4 hours and 250 miles is a long way just to race. Maybe I'll show up one day

Know of any that are in the middle of me and you? Around like Alexandria, LA?
Old 10-24-2007, 02:06 PM
13 Second Truck Club

I wanna say there's a 1/8 mile track somewhere around Alexandria but can't remember exactly where or the name of it I'll have to dig around. The closest track to me is Red River Raceway right about Shreveport which is still a 2 hour drive. Either way one of us has a long way to drive, unless we just meet up on I-49 somewhere lol

Quick Reply: 1st NBS Sierra Denali in the 13's