Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

5.3 silverado goes 11.10@123

Search this Thread

Old 08-04-2009, 12:05 PM
9 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have the answers to his set up, i was the one that did it for them so if anybody has any questions please feel free to pm me. the owner of blueangle has been out of town working so he doesn't have access to a computer, thats why he hasn't replied but im here to do that if any one wants to know about his set up.
Old 08-04-2009, 05:18 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Before this thread gets crazy like the past ones have lets chill out and take what I said for I meant.

It has nothing to do with him not responding it has to do with him and the builder not psoting any specs. Every one else posts what they do, you all(RGV guys) tend to come on here with great numbers but arent willing to post a lot of what you have done to get those results. What do you expect when you wont post what you've done to get the numbers that others havent been able to get.

I dont doubt he hit those numbers, its jsut annoying there has to be a guessing game to find out whats done to his truck. I guess I fail to see the need for it to be PM type information.

Ill go ahead and say this now since it seems its always needed in these threads, keep it civil, no personal attacks. If this thread gets out of hand with name calling and threats each person will get a vacation and the thread will be gone.

Again so you ALL understand Im not calling bullshit on him, just asking why there has to be a guessing game on what he has done.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:40 AM
9 Second Club

Ok, I'll stay out of this one and I'll just let the owner answer any questions.
Old 08-05-2009, 09:54 AM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

Originally Posted by ls1CANTU
Ok, I'll stay out of this one and I'll just let the owner answer any questions.
thanks for answering my questions
Old 08-05-2009, 11:48 AM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
thanks for answering my questions
No problem.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:09 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Before this thread gets crazy like the past ones have lets chill out and take what I said for I meant.

It has nothing to do with him not responding it has to do with him and the builder not psoting any specs. Every one else posts what they do, you all(RGV guys) tend to come on here with great numbers but arent willing to post a lot of what you have done to get those results. What do you expect when you wont post what you've done to get the numbers that others havent been able to get.

I dont doubt he hit those numbers, its jsut annoying there has to be a guessing game to find out whats done to his truck. I guess I fail to see the need for it to be PM type information.

Ill go ahead and say this now since it seems its always needed in these threads, keep it civil, no personal attacks. If this thread gets out of hand with name calling and threats each person will get a vacation and the thread will be gone.

Again so you ALL understand Im not calling bullshit on him, just asking why there has to be a guessing game on what he has done.

u think i hit good times? 11.8? my specs: 5.3 fullbolton, 3500 Yank, 228/228, and a 100 shot. just in case you were wondering.

no name calling/threats here... im sure if you really wanted to know the specs of blueangel and what it took to manage to pull of this awesome run, you would of pm'd him.... just watch what you speak before everyone jumps at what appeared to be a personal attack on blueangel on an apparent full of shiiiit comment....

guess your right, there was no need for the personal attack..practice what you preach.
Old 08-05-2009, 02:18 PM
Launching!

great time!
Old 08-05-2009, 02:30 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

WTF are "Full Bolt Ons"?
Old 08-05-2009, 02:46 PM
Launching!

^^headers,pulley,k&N,cam,stall if im not mistaken
Old 08-05-2009, 02:52 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by jerry"n.l.c"
^^headers,pulley,k&N,cam,stall if im not mistaken
So technically everything is a "bolt on"......

Quick Reply: 5.3 silverado goes 11.10@123