Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

9s? Is it Possible

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-2011, 06:03 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont really see why it cant be done? with the right setup anything is possible, that nitrous 5.3 setup just hasnt been found yet and im putting my money on this guy. good luck pi, id love to see it run.
Old 11-14-2011, 06:24 PM
TECH Addict

What tires are you running?
Old 11-15-2011, 07:58 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by bmd_CL
i dont really see why it cant be done? with the right setup anything is possible, that nitrous 5.3 setup just hasnt been found yet and im putting my money on this guy. good luck pi, id love to see it run.
thanks bro i think my truck is in good hands with Spike my builder i know we can get there soon enough.....we probly going to be running In San Antonio truck is in the valley right now but i am working right no over so my cuz will probly bring it over have spike come over here for some test and tune

tires not sure yet biger than what i ran on motor lol i ran with 28s on motor and the *** was all over the place so probl 29s+ we will see first time our how she does and go from there might end up cutting the rear some we will see....cant wait to get it done....Record will be mine with time....I could of had the NA one also but tranny stated to slip