Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Blue-cajun

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2009, 02:10 PM
TECH Addict

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
free windshield replacements?!?

next time i head out to florida im taking whatever car has a cracked WS
Yeah. Been a law here for a long time. From what I understand, the state collects a yearly fee from each trucking company and that pays for all the broken windshields. The state probably kicks in for any overage. But as far as your insurance goes, it doesn't count against you.

I just had all 5 of my vehicles get bad rock chips. Two turned into full blown cracks across the windshield. I had them all repaired at once. They came out to the house and replaced the 2 truck windshields and then did repair on my Z, Crewcab Silverado and Honda. I called at 10am on a Monday and they were here working by 10am Tuesday. Unreal service. That was Progressive Insurance. I don't know if they are all like that or not. I have a small claim about once every 10 years.
Old 09-08-2009, 04:03 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

lol about the windshield. before i moved back to louisiana i had my replaced for a spider crack in the center. i was only the size of a quarter. all you do is call your insurance company and they will setup the appointment for who ever does their windshields. no deductable needed.

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
still not tuned for the circle-d 3c???

i sold my fuddle last week. going with the 3 disk c-d 4c. hopefully it works. also ordered up my 28x10.5-15 MT drags. wanting to be the first extended cab 2wd to hit the 1.59 mark.
no Stew, still not tuned for the 3c. it needs some work on the drive ability (have to two foot it sometimes and i get some bucking when decelerating). i'm still debating on who's going to be the next to touch it lol... sounds good on the 4c you will love it man!
Old 09-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Fastest D1 Procharged Truck

damn 1.49 sixty foot in a truck but really you guys all got some nasty rides my fav being pitts truck good luck to you all i hope one day ill be able to get a mid 11 run outta my orange POS
Old 09-08-2009, 04:55 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

man those are 2 badazz trucks, both those 60fts are on the juice?

hopefully i will beable to play ya'lls game coming next year if not before lol

not ready to order the juice yet
Old 09-08-2009, 05:17 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by twolow02fransen
damn 1.49 sixty foot in a truck but really you guys all got some nasty rides my fav being pitts truck good luck to you all i hope one day ill be able to get a mid 11 run outta my orange POS
uhhh..what did Twolow say Lance ?? Pitt's truck is his favorite...lol. That's worth a couple thousandths right there...haha.
Don't give up on Orange. Trucks just get better with age. Every time somthing breaks...you don't replace it..you improve it !!!

Originally Posted by skeet
man those are 2 badazz trucks, both those 60fts are on the juice?

hopefully i will beable to play ya'lls game coming next year if not before lol

not ready to order the juice yet
Thanks Skeet.
No juice here...runnin NA still. I want a ten second slip bad, just like it is. May not happen unless I can get that sixty foot a little lower and get some 38-42 degree air and a good tail wind...lol.

Pitt
Old 09-08-2009, 05:27 PM
11 Second Truck Club

thanks David.
75 shot on a window switch, on at 3400 for that 1.57 60'
Old 09-08-2009, 05:29 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by pittman
uhhh..what did Twolow say Lance ?? Pitt's truck is his favorite...lol. That's worth a couple thousandths right there...haha.
Don't give up on Orange. Trucks just get better with age. Every time somthing breaks...you don't replace it..you improve it !!!

Thanks Skeet.
No juice here...runnin NA still. I want a ten second slip bad, just like it is. May not happen unless I can get that sixty foot a little lower and get some 38-42 degree air and a good tail wind...lol.

Pitt

man bro youre on the edge, if it doesnt happen at lease you can say you gave it hell lol!!!

thats one sick 402 foresure, i talked to pete not long ago, hes wanting to spect another cam out for me but wanted me to waite on the LSXr intake which umm well whenever i get it lmao!!!

side note: i think you'll get it, just keep going and keep running that perfect day will appear

myself i am looking for a 11.9x run in the heat then hopefully hitting a 11.5 or 6 in the winter

then time for the juice

hey pitt, what made you go to a 402 instead of a 408 if you dont mind me asking ?
Old 09-08-2009, 06:01 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by skeet
man bro youre on the edge, if it doesnt happen at lease you can say you gave it hell lol!!!

thats one sick 402 foresure, i talked to pete not long ago, hes wanting to spect another cam out for me but wanted me to waite on the LSXr intake which umm well whenever i get it lmao!!!

side note: i think you'll get it, just keep going and keep running that perfect day will appear

myself i am looking for a 11.9x run in the heat then hopefully hitting a 11.5 or 6 in the winter

then time for the juice

hey pitt, what made you go to a 402 instead of a 408 if you dont mind me asking ?
I had to hit the edit button. Just realized you said 408 and not 416. The 408 is an iron block I believe ?? I didn't want the weight of an iron block. I love these aluminum motors !

Actually Pete talked me into a 402. He said for what I was doing it wasn't worth the x-tra cash for the LS3 block. See, we were trying to put together a street truck that didn't have to worry about the damn rollbar rule of 11.5. We were shooting for a truck that would run 11.8 - 11.9 and Pete just plain screwed up and made it almost a ten second truck...lol. Thanks Pete I told him the wife would be jumping in it on the weekend to hit the store and stuff so he made a nice driving street truck motor. It is so much fun to drive and the cam is so mello...easy to tune...but is a beast ! This motor is so strong from 55 to 120mph, it is just unreal ! Dave had to put 500lbs in the bed so he could set the 1-2 shift. It would blow right by and bounce off the limiter.

can you tell I'm happy with it ??...lol
Pitt
Old 09-08-2009, 06:18 PM
TECH Junkie

does pete incaudo just spec stuff? or own a speed shop?

Good luck in the winter racing, all of you.
Old 09-08-2009, 06:25 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by charcold-bowtie
does pete incaudo just spec stuff? or own a speed shop?

Good luck in the winter racing, all of you.
Thanks for the luck !!

I haven't even looked to see if he is a forum sponser so I PM'd you.

Pitt