Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

First 9 sec 99+ on stock suspension & caltrax!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 10:50 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm just waiting to see if he is going to post up the part# for those rear shocks he's using with the flip kit. Think I might get rid of my QA1's.

Truck's running damn good Flaco. How many pounds was that pass on?
Old 02-18-2010, 10:57 PM
TECH Fanatic

what kinda diff is holding all that power falco.. 10 bolt and truetrac?? or something bigger???
ohh ya and what was that 60'
Old 02-19-2010, 12:47 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by TXsilverado
so nobody is going to ask???

what was the 60'! it stuck great.

Originally Posted by AustinDesigns
I'm just waiting to see if he is going to post up the part# for those rear shocks he's using with the flip kit. Think I might get rid of my QA1's.

Truck's running damn good Flaco. How many pounds was that pass on?
just the reg monroe shocks...not the cheepest version cause there 3 of them....the better one from monre....just for a truck like this ones, cant remember the part #.....but dont ditch the qa1's those are good

and this was on 20 mid range and droped to 17 at the big end....leaving with 10 on the 2 step
Originally Posted by pewterliftedz
what kinda diff is holding all that power falco.. 10 bolt and truetrac?? or something bigger???
ohh ya and what was that 60'

stock 10 bolt with 3.42 and a eaton ( not tru trac, never liked the tru trac )

60 was 1.48
Old 02-19-2010, 04:31 AM
Banned

im not sure if it was asked but what is the weight of the truck with and without driver?
Old 02-19-2010, 05:30 AM
9 Second Truck Club

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nice run! Makes mine look like a slow boat to china lol. I like how the truck is full bodied and not a stripped down race truck. Being 4x4 I will never get close to that MPH but hopefully the PT88 and larger log/Dp will pick me up a little Guy's good luck SAR!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:35 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by La Tu Papi
im not sure if it was asked but what is the weight of the truck with and without driver?
4280 and 4415 with me
Old 02-19-2010, 09:35 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by stock48
Nice run! Makes mine look like a slow boat to china lol. I like how the truck is full bodied and not a stripped down race truck. Being 4x4 I will never get close to that MPH but hopefully the PT88 and larger log/Dp will pick me up a little Guy's good luck SAR!
thanks
Flaco
Old 02-20-2010, 08:38 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

my expectations are never low when i see you out there with a truck! truck run's great just like all the other ones you build i watch some of the other videos on the photobucket and have a few questions about the other trucks!

what does that dam gmc have in it! bitch run's like a son bitch! and kinda duration is the cam on the gmc?

also on the black silverado... i love the sound of that exhaust! what kind of muffler is it? sounds like a dam solid roller cam lol.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:03 AM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by slowlsx
my expectations are never low when i see you out there with a truck! truck run's great just like all the other ones you build i watch some of the other videos on the photobucket and have a few questions about the other trucks!

what does that dam gmc have in it! bitch run's like a son bitch! and kinda duration is the cam on the gmc?

also on the black silverado... i love the sound of that exhaust! what kind of muffler is it? sounds like a dam solid roller cam lol.
Thanks...
The lil sis has the 370 with afr mongoose heads 205's...lol on 20# the cam is top secret from HKE...

the 08 gmc is a stock 5.3 with cam only ..(turbo cam) a single hairdryer on 10#

the black is a borla xr-1 series...the round one, and no its not a solid roller...just one of my old cams

Flaco
Old 02-21-2010, 12:10 AM
How do I change this text

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Casey2323
Good job Man !!! ... Yes I have been in the nines months ago....... but as flaco said no videos ...... BUT ... All i got to say is we are two days away from the fastest side by side 99+ Chevy truck Drag Race ever Front Mount Vs Rear mount !!! Flaco is a Great guy and been very nice and helpfull and i have nothing but good things to say about him ... See you at the Races Flaco about time I get you put you in the other lane

Good post dude. I would have been be trying to find witnesses to "prove" my 9's were first lol....

Quick Reply: First 9 sec 99+ on stock suspension & caltrax!!!