Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 05:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!

After months of **** talking he has yet to race me! what should I do.... :*(
Old 10-06-2008, 05:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 11 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by shakinlm7

After months of **** talking he has yet to race me! what should I do.... :*(
His girlfriend?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:12 PM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dirt track racer 81
His girlfriend?
LOL I am in the same situation with a couple hemi owners, they talk trash all day but refuse to show up at the track, yet they say I am scared to run them.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:16 PM
TECH Enthusiast

^^ lol!! ^^

I'm sure he'll be here talking **** about me "yap yap yappin" I think it'll be a good race but all he wants to do is talk and brag about some 0-60 times he has logged on HPT
Old 10-07-2008, 06:33 AM
Launching!

I just posted this over in my forums also, in case in your travels around the internet yapping about that piece of **** you drive, that you missed it.

"Hmmm.... it would seem your ignorance is spreading. Let me ask you something. I have stated for years that I don't street race. I am a 47 year old adult with a wife and two daughters to care for so, putting my life on the line against a truck that has a history of breaking **** EDIT**** every time you turn a corner is not my number 1 priority in life. Secondly, my truck is a daily driver and I have for years resisted taking it to the track to even make one pass because I do not want to get caught up in chasing 10th's in a truck I rely on to keep me on the interstate on a weekly basis. This position has been well documented since September 2005 when I added the blower to help pull my boat.

So let's investigate your childish thought process. You have a piece of **** truck that breaks due to improper welding of *****EDIT******, has a throw out bearing that sings worse than Roseanne Barr, a self admitted dyno sheet showing 310 rwhp and you "claim" your truck can stay up with a truck that has a dyno sheet that shows 500 RWHP and 500 ft lbs of torque? You even claim that if I let you take off the 22's and run 20's, you might be able to break 14 seconds in that piece of garbage? Get real....

oh, but I forgot... your stock motor has a cam..... Oh my... I am SKEERED now....

And you submit what as evidence that your truck can stay up with a truck that not only has a blower, but stage 2 heads, 1.85 rockers, headers, aftercooler, 2 bar SD, 4L65E, electric fans, etc, etc.....? Your finely tuned SOTP dyno? You mean the one that has your head firmly embedded up to your ears. The one that is so finely tuned it can actually feel the vibration in your truck just prior to it breaking? Oh, btw.. I have a cam too....

Once again, incessant yapping by someone who thinks that because they took one ride in my truck the day after I put new lifters in it and was still on a denutted, speed density tune, 10* less timing, and break in oil that you have any clue what my truck feels like under load? And it still left rubber so thick on the highway that it is a hazard in the winter when it freezes over and is used as a speed bump in the summer. And your almighty rig? You tried awful hard one afternoon to lay it down in front of my house, and when you came back we could not even see where you launched from?

Hehe, it is funny you run around trying to pressure me to run against that piece of **** by yapping in all the forums. Your offer has been accepted several times and rejected by you. I told you to put money where your mouth is and all you felt your argument was worth was 20 bucks... I agree, that amount is as weak as your logic.

The price of admittance just doubled for you. Keep yapping my friend.

Oh, btw... just so you cannot lie about me not providing anything but a weak *** 0-60 mph time logged on HPT of 5 seconds in a 6400# leadsled, I will provide one of my dyno sheets taken by Vinci in 2006 before I started making power.... The second is a comparison of my truck on the left against a similar build running a maggie (one on the right) It was a comparison we did to look at power down low of my centrifugal against another Av running a maggie. They have also been posted in my Gallery for years.

Yap, yap, yap.... that signature you use showing you and your truck is awful telling....

Your turn....
Attached Thumbnails FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!-dynotune02.jpg   FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!-compare.jpg  

Last edited by FlaBouy; 10-07-2008 at 09:41 AM. Reason: Shakin fag whined about posting his dirt dobber welding skills
Old 10-07-2008, 06:57 AM
Launching!

Oh, btw, I forgot a couple of things....
Attached Thumbnails FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!-s2612th.gif   FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!-s1577th.gif  
Old 10-07-2008, 01:18 PM
TECH Resident

Ownd
Old 10-07-2008, 01:33 PM
13 Second Truck Club

SUPERB REPLY FLABOUY!!!!
________
Live Sex Webshows

Last edited by A Low Dime; 09-02-2011 at 02:36 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:35 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by LMSeven
Ownd
Hehe... I have to admit, he is really pretty harmless without all that yapping going on....

But hey, he has a blown rig also... problem is, his turbo is still setting on the shelf where it is simulating a paper weight. Must be part of his weight reduction plan.....

He sure has the vision of what he wants his truck to be when it grows up....

I expect he will be back though... ankle biters usually need a good stiff kick once a day...

Old 10-07-2008, 01:51 PM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have no idea what either of you have except going by Flabouy's post....

A 500 rwhp 6400 lb truck would be a good race for a 350 rwhp 4200 lb truck. So just because the OP doesn't have 500 hp doesn't mean it wont be a race. he has 2200 less lbs to move around.

why don't ya'll go to the track instead of bench racing?

Quick Reply: FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!