Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 04:28 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sickREDsierra
damn. this is gettin bad.

I can't keep up with this new age slang these days. Is "bad" good nowadays or is "bad" downright nasty...
Old 10-07-2008, 04:50 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I think he was refering to your **** talking. When are we going to race old man?
Old 10-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Launching!

Why do you always want to take this personal? You act like I am out there racing everything that moves and am shunning your feeble attempts to call me out.

I mean it is not like you drive anything to write home to momma about....

I understand bringing it over here gets you some attention, and makes you feel mo impotent that you are calling someone out, but come on man, going after the sympathy vote?

Build you something with your own two hands that doesn't break everytime you turn the key. Pony up to the table with something faster than 14 seconds.... Hell, doesn't the new ricer from Hyundai put that to shame?

I find it interesting that you are the one with the G-TECH accelerameter and EFILive, and yet, hide the results in shame... I would too, with all the yapping you have been doing...

Back to my stomping grounds... when you actually have something to say, come see me...

Last edited by litreddevil; 10-17-2008 at 09:13 AM.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:03 PM
Launching!

Hehe... I was sitting there in the shop last night laughing about all this and had a couple thoughts I would like to share.

Lookit, let me put all this in context, as I see it. You have been yapping for the last couple months about me running you. You have pulled by the house in the evenings, trying to get my attention by doing sputtering, pitiful burnouts. You tried taking it to my site and started making noise, but most of the guys over there have known me far longer than you and they have basically ignored you. So, you bring it over here and started calling me a *****.... Considering the source, that does not bother me in the least.

Now, for the trucks. Taken in context of this enviroment, your truck is nothing special to anyone but you. You have a truck with a tremendous weight advantage over most on these boards, but ultimately, it comes down to the fact you run a stock 5.3L that someone stuffed a cam in for you. You then hacked in a manual transmission.

You also forget, I have ridden in your truck. I endured the excuses you had for the transmission singing like a druken sailor on leave. I listened as you explained you could not get on it, because you couldn't quite figure out why the rear end was twitching and popping under load.... broken dirt dobber welds tend to do that under load, even if the load you put it under is not really all that great.

My truck? Another truck, if taken into context of this site, is quite ordinary. It has a huge weight disadvantage of being a 4wd tank. Granted, I have mystified many by trying to give it a little kick by installing a long trail of performance parts, that truth be known, if my wife knew the bottom line cost, she wouldn't speak to me for six months... hmmm... more modding time?

You are just one of a long line of tards that show up every now and again, that see that I have successfully thrown 650 ponies at the crank of my 5.3 for three years, and pester the living daylights out of me to put that puppy on the track. You are dismissive of my lack of desire to put my daily driver on the track, or go out and street race against anything that moves.

Maybe one day, when you grow up, get married, and have a family that relies on you not being stupid and supporting them, you will understand. But with that said, I am married , not dead. I enjoy "experimenting" on GM engineering. So forgive me for not having any respect for your incessant yapping about racing our trucks. Many before you have tried, and all have failed. All have used similar tactics of name calling and open ***** envy in public forums to call me out, to which I usually jump in and have a good time with it and try to ride the whole eight seconds...

Being labeled a *****... hehe... This is what I find most humorous. When I was younger than you, I had 4 Marine drill instructors who's life mission was to get up before dawn every single day and ride my *** into the dirt until after dusk. They have used words, labels and terms in ways you have not even dreamt up of yet. I have had days where they each took turns, one standing in each side of me, front, rear, and both sides, yelling into my face about what a worm I was, how I was a generic waste of my dad's sperm, and my momma's slutty effort to procreate. How that night they were going to go to my house and punish her for ever daring to put a piece of garbage like me on the face of this earth. They spent 13 weeks preparing me for what they knew was to come, and what I did not.

I graduated Honorman....

I spent 11 months getting my *** shot off in a war zone. I had a terrorist pantywaste drive a truckbomb into my barracks and bring a 4 story building down around my ***, and the *** of 750 other brave young men protecting your dumb *** from ever having to go through what we were experiencing. I spent eight days, pulling the sons, fathers, and my brothers from that pit of hell, seeing things that you hopefully will never have too.

So considering the source, I am not so sure the "*****" label is applicable in this instance. It is on the wrong person.

But do not expect me to give you forced respect. Do not expect, that until you build something worthy of showing these boards, build actual power into that truck, know what you are building and get it put together in a fashion that does not break every time you turn the key, do not expect me to jump through your hoops to support your weak *** ***** envy.

My response is to direct you to the fastest truck list, and tell me where you think you fall...

So sit over here in front of the peanut gallery doing your little chicken dance, yapping about how strong your 14 second truck is. Label me what you will...

Click this picture to see yourself in a mirror....
Attached Thumbnails FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!-chicken.gif  

Last edited by FlaBouy; 10-08-2008 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:22 AM
TECH Addict

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

. This is some deep stuff here. I hope to see a video of this race if it ever happens.
Old 10-08-2008, 09:23 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by outlawz2004
Man, your much better than the hemi guys. This is some deep stuff here. I hope to see a video of this race if it ever happens.

Wanna hold your breathe while I think about it?
Old 10-08-2008, 12:41 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Talk talk talk talk talk talk talk....... Did you forget about the thread you started?

Time to "Man Up" !!!!!!!!!!
« on: April 25, 2008, 03:37:29 AM »

Seems my friend wants to embarrass me in my own hometown. I was just asked to man up to a little friendly contest in which our manhood will be proved by a heads up race!!!

Here's the race...

Contestants:

shakinLM7 (Our newest member)

2000 or 2001 regular cab

Stock LM7, T56, 3.73's,(Just changed to 4.88's) E fans, Exhaust tech stainless mufflers & tips, gutted cats, zo6 cam, 918 springs, Under drive pulley's, Hotchkis performance 2/4 Drop, Toxico shocks, EFI V2

Performance Trucks Profile

Nice!!!!

FlaBouy

2004 6000# 4WD leadsled Avalanche

couple of tuning mods and increased airflow.... Don't need to list the crap I have hacked together under my hood.. you guys have seen most of the worthless crap I have attempted to add to wake this heavy *** dump truck up to no avail..

Now, since he has at least a 1500# advantage on me, plus that awesome T56 tranny and from what little birdies have told me, a brand spanking new Detroit True Trac and 4.88 gears, I have asked him for at least 4-5 truck lengths. But for some reason, he thinks the manly thing to do is go heads up... Hmmmm.. I am gonna have to think about that for just a minute....

Thats right, you've been talking for over FIVE MONTHS!!!

Now I dont have the time to set here and write a novel like FlaBouy, but I'll try to straighten a small part of the BS he has been spewing.

My truck was down because of some weak welds, some where GM welds and some were a buddies welds. I am not a welder but everything that I have welded on my truck is still intact!!!

The hp numbers and track times you have stated are BS, all the numbers I have are from a year ago and I have done a LOT of work to the truck since than.

Your an ***!

Your truck actually felt pretty damn slow but I didn't want to hurt your feelings.

Quit talking! lets race!

I put my own cam in, the only thing I didn't do myself is rebuild the t56.

I know you need something to do to keep you busy durring the day so all this **** talk is all in good fun but when your tire of talking
< sorry let me rephrase that! When you get ready for a friendly race holla!!
Old 10-09-2008, 06:23 AM
Launching!

Yap, yap, yap, yap......

My truck IS slow.... It is a 6400# brick.... and yours is closer to 4400#'s, not 5400#'s...

Yes, read the first line of that post...

"Seems my friend wants to embarrass me in my own hometown."

Just like you are trying to embarrass me over here by starting a FlaBouy is a Puss thread.

You have been driving by my house trying to burn rubber. You have been pm'ing me to edit some **** talk in a thread you started, that surrounds items you are trying to sell after you broke them, and are trying to not let potential buyers know there was issue with them. Do I need to post the PM?

You are starting threads all over the internet calling me a Puss because out of the long line of tards that need to prove their childish ways, it should be you, the chosen one, that I should go against my inclination to go race at the track. Again, that is not what my truck is about, and no amount of ignorance and name calling will ever change that fact. Now you can continue to *** whine about me not wanting to race, you can continue to call me out to prove your manhood, and you can use childish temper tantrums by calling me names to try and get your way. Will not change a thing.

and I am an ***?

You started this... you wanted this... this is YOUR thread to embarass me.

Read that posting... I gave your truck props... I indicated due to the weight advantage between the trucks I actually believed it to be a 4 to 5 truck length advantage in your favor... no bullshit... just the facts... but you insist on trying to embarass me into a race.... All I have ever done is post actual numbers on my truck and support them with supporting documents. All you have ever done is yap.... and make excuses. My truck felt slow? At least I had the ***** to run it, even with break in oil and half tune due to the new lifter install... I will never know how yours feels, because all you gave were excuses why you could not run it.... yap, yap, yap...

and I am the ***?

Grow the **** up.... you are a sniveling, snot nosed immature crybaby that needs to have reinforcement from others that you have a truck that can out run a dump truck..... Look at my posting again, I even called it a dump truck there also... that thread was another thread like this one, whereas you were trying to embarrass me on my boards to race. It was an attempt at humor to put a little perspective into the **** talk.

Come see me again when you grow up..... So go back to huffing freon. Maybe one day, like your truck, you will actually be someone and do something of honor with your life.

BTW, do me a favor. Let me know where else you plan on taking this "friendly" little diatribe so I can go over there and set the record straight also...

yap, yap, yap....

Show me that chicken dance again... you do it so well....

Last edited by FlaBouy; 10-09-2008 at 06:37 AM.
Old 10-09-2008, 06:39 AM
Launching!

Ooooppps, I also forgot to point out one other thing. You are wrong about another thing also.....

I have not been talking **** for 5 months... I have been talking **** for years...
Old 10-09-2008, 06:42 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Quick Reply: FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!