Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2008, 09:46 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Beruit, huh...

I figured a Marine would take his well built truck to the track and settle this once and for all. All this bench racing is useless. If you end up going out to Spin World, let us know, I'll go.

However, I do respect the "don't take the daily driver to the track" thought process.
Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 03 BLACKOUTSSS
Beruit, huh...

I figured a Marine would take his well built truck to the track and settle this once and for all. All this bench racing is useless. If you end up going out to Spin World, let us know, I'll go.

However, I do respect the "don't take the daily driver to the track" thought process.
The Puss in me is SKEERED....

Nah, the Marine in me wants to take the punk out behind the barn and settle this once and for all. No sense in allowing the yapping of dogs to dictate how I react to noise. These guys are like cockroaches. Step on one, another will appear.....

Blow this guy's doors off and there will always be another to step up and claim their nearly stock ride is worthy of respect.... it never ends until you look back over a trail of broken parts and bank accounts and say enough is enough. Don't ask me how I know that.

I was wrenching performance into stangs and vette's while this guy was still in diapers and sucking breast milk from his mother.

When he builds something that anyone other than he can respect, then I might listen a bit closer to his yapping.

Peer pressure does not work on me. I find it humorous...

Last edited by FlaBouy; 10-13-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 10-14-2008, 10:31 PM
On The Tree

This has got to be the greatest post I have ever seen in my life. I completely understand how the yapping can get annoying, but let me warn you. You beat him and there's an excuse. He still tells everyone he's faster and calls all his buddies and tells them you are slow even though you won. If yall do race. Get it on video and post it. This will be EPIC. Good luck Thanks again for making my day.
Old 10-14-2008, 11:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

those are some of the longest post i have ever seen
Old 10-14-2008, 11:05 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Is there a problem here Seriously, you guys are friends or ? I can't tell
Old 10-14-2008, 11:42 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

This is some funny stuff!!!

Can i race you Flabouy? You can have as many lengths as you want.....
Old 10-14-2008, 11:52 PM
TECH Addict

Why don't you both throw your Dyno numbers up?
Old 10-15-2008, 12:19 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 254 Likes on 165 Posts

For for the love of God, race already or stop posting or something...I can't stop reading this stuff.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:40 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Wow, friends or not this is overkill. It sounds like this started out as some friendly bench racing and has went too far. I don't understand why not race him though. That's alot of money to put into a truck and not take it to a track. Running at the track does not make your daily driver anything other than still a daily driver. I'm guessing you've been wide open on the street for 14 seconds at some point with it. That isn't any different than being at the track other than there is a timer to tell you how well you did which scares some people. If you don't go wide open on the street for anything other than a few seconds at a time then you have a show truck/dyno queen for a daily driver. Even the guy on here with the Suburban took his truck to the track driving 100 miles there and making two passes just to drive another 100 miles back home. As for street racing him, I don't get that either. You say he wants you to race everything on the street? I've street raced more times than I care to remember. It can be as simple as cruising out to a low/no traffic spot and hit it from a 20mph roll to 100. It's all over with in seconds. You can even scan the area before you do it. Every vehicle I've owned but 3 (except those I bought to part out) I've been to the track with. Even my beaters and bought to re-sell vehicles.
Old 10-15-2008, 07:46 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by trever1t
Is there a problem here Seriously, you guys are friends or ? I can't tell
We were until this thread started...

Hehe... it's all good. This is the latest of a long list of chest beating nonsense about ***** envy. What is important here is not who's truck is the fastest or slowest. To me it is about two friends having a friendly conversation over cold beer and one suddenly feels the need to gain an audience by going to a truck board and bragging about his nearly stock truck. I have asked him many times to go to the fastest truck list and tell me where he thinks he rates, not due to speed of his truck, but to acknowledge all the blood, sweat, tears, and not least of all, money that everyone on these boards put into their truck.

It is about respect. It is about respecting the efforts of others. It is about respecting the fact that not everyone has the same goals or the same thoughts about why and how they build their trucks.

I could have a lot more respect for the situation had his yapping not crossed over from where it started and he was ignored, to here. By the looks of this thread, he got his audience. So he is free to continue the yapping.... I will never request that right be taken away from him.

But don't expect me to stand idle while the yap fest continues, nor expect me to to back up on my position about starting to chase tenths in my daily driver.

So continue with the chicken dance. I still find it amusing...

Quick Reply: FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!