Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 08:04 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by lady3bglover
Why don't you both throw your Dyno numbers up?
Um, I did.... of course they were from back in Feb 2006 on my show truck/dyno queen driven by a puss....

My dyno charts and buildout specs have been posted for years on my site, as well as the actual HPT logs of the dyno pulls and passes on the street.... in fact I share them with anyone that asked so I can help others tune and test their trucks. Nothing whatsoever to hide.

Seems only one of us have any desire to support our argument...
Old 10-15-2008, 08:18 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by zippy
..... I don't understand why not race him though. That's alot of money to put into a truck and not take it to a track.....
Haven't you gotten the memo yet? It's because I am a puss.... with a show truck/dyno queen.....

Plus, I might just do that once the LQ9/L92 is finished. I might just be able to squeeze enough power outta that motor and blower combo to actually get my dump truck off the line....

Last edited by FlaBouy; 10-15-2008 at 08:26 AM.
Old 10-15-2008, 08:47 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FlaBouy
Um, I did.... of course they were from back in Feb 2006 on my show truck/dyno queen driven by a puss....

My dyno charts and buildout specs have been posted for years on my site, as well as the actual HPT logs of the dyno pulls and passes on the street.... in fact I share them with anyone that asked so I can help others tune and test their trucks. Nothing whatsoever to hide.

Seems only one of us have any desire to support our argument...
Wait, let me see if I understand this. You'll make wide open runs on the street for logs, just not with someone next to you? Let me make sure I'm clear though. I'm not trying to be a dick or call you a puss as has been done. Just not sure I understand the whole issue.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:09 PM
Launching!

Wait, let me see if I understand this. You'll make wide open runs on the street for logs, just not with someone next to you? Let me make sure I'm clear though. I'm not trying to be a dick or call you a puss as has been done. Just not sure I understand the whole issue.

Maybe this is just something you are not meant to understand?

I wouldn't read in to it all that much. I am just your average Puss that dropped 10 grand into a dyno queen dump truck. The fact that you are puzzled about that is not significant in any way. In fact, if the Tard had not come over here yapping and looking for the sympathy vote, you would not even know about this...

Don't lose any sleep over it. I know I won't...

I would like to hear your advice on a cam for my blown LQ9/L92 build though if you don't mind offering it up... then I will let you call me a dick and blast me for being a Puss....

Last edited by FlaBouy; 10-15-2008 at 02:17 PM.
Old 10-15-2008, 02:43 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'll race both of you in reverse just to make this thread stop
Old 10-15-2008, 03:00 PM
Launching!

Why? I am the only one getting called a Puss. I just thought since QuakininmybootsLM7 needed to talk, I would humor him...

Come on now, you have to admit. This thread is like a train wreck happening in slow motion. You know something bad is gonna happen and someone is gonna get hurt, but I'll be damn if you can take your eyes off it...
Old 10-16-2008, 09:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 138 Likes on 91 Posts

Well if either of you really want to race another truck... I will be at Breakaway this Sunday (10/19).
Old 10-17-2008, 05:51 AM
Launching!

They are multiplying like ****-a-roaches..

Thanks for making my point....

BTW, who is doing the tune on that Kenne-Bell for ya?
Old 10-17-2008, 06:27 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by FlaBouy
Maybe this is just something you are not meant to understand?

I wouldn't read in to it all that much. I am just your average Puss that dropped 10 grand into a dyno queen dump truck. The fact that you are puzzled about that is not significant in any way. In fact, if the Tard had not come over here yapping and looking for the sympathy vote, you would not even know about this...

Don't lose any sleep over it. I know I won't...

I would like to hear your advice on a cam for my blown LQ9/L92 build though if you don't mind offering it up... then I will let you call me a dick and blast me for being a Puss....
Are you doing the LQ9/L92 with the Vortech still on it?
Old 10-17-2008, 06:53 AM
Launching!

Are you doing the LQ9/L92 with the Vortech still on it?
Yep, although I will probably exchange the V-2 for the YSi. Block will be .030", maybe stroked 408, maybe just pistons...

Build out is YT 1.8's or 1.7 shaft mounts (depending on grind) on stock L92 heads stuffed with Manley valves. Since it would seem I will have the motor together before the Street Warrior comes out, I bought a stock L92 truck intake...

Pacesetter LT's and 3.73's behind a FLT LVL5 65E. Rolling weight 5800 #'s.

I have been looking at a 214/230 .601/.579 on a 117 because my street princess needs a smooth idle with a little chop. I am not looking for maximum horsepower here. I am sure the little 100 shot assist with the blower will be sufficient for my purposes. I also do not want a high spinning top end, and think the intake will probably hurt that anyway. 6200 rpms will do me...

With all that said, my current build runs a .589 lift in the Stage 2's, and when tuned properly, the 2 BAR OS pulls hard all the way out. I have just been nervous about running lots of boost on the stock bottom end, and save one blown head gasket last November, has been fairly maintenance free since Sept 2005 when I put the blower on.

So how far off am I on the cam I am looking at? I have every thing sitting here ready to go to the machine shop, but truth be known, until I decide on the cam, I will probably just hold off... I ahve plenty of time since my Dyno Queen manages to spit and sputter back and forth to work right now...

Quick Reply: FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!