Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

FlaBouy is a PUSS!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2008, 08:48 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

wow, all that and still a 65E.. mine would have puked awhile back. But I'm not easy on transmissions onebit..
Old 10-17-2008, 09:07 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
wow, all that and still a 65E.. mine would have puked awhile back. But I'm not easy on transmissions onebit..
Hence why my truck never see's the sticky track... Most weeks it is beating the pavement on the interstate heading to a plant some idiot tried his dead level best to hide where no one could possibly find it....
Old 10-17-2008, 09:18 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

after reading a few pages i don't know who is running their mouth more shakinlm7,r FlaBouy. just to let you'll both know this thread is going no where and has a lot of bs in it.
Old 10-17-2008, 09:52 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by litreddevil
after reading a few pages i don't know who is running their mouth more shakinlm7,r FlaBouy. just to let you'll both know this thread is going no where and has a lot of bs in it.
Thank you sir for that insightful, once in a lifetime, mind altering opinion voiced in a **** talking thread. Do you have any more words of wisdom that might show me how I have been extremely lucky to stumble through 47 years, 3 wives, 2 teenagers, and one war without your guidance?

Please oh wise one... enlighten me....
Old 10-17-2008, 11:00 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I think he's just speaking from a moderator's point of view and not trying to be a smart ***. I can understand and see his point.

On your choice of parts, I think that cam odd enough is fairly close to what you should run. I think that cam would run very nice with those heads and being boosted. Very good choice on parts.
Old 10-17-2008, 11:53 AM
Launching!

Originally Posted by zippy
I think he's just speaking from a moderator's point of view and not trying to be a smart ***. I can understand and see his point.

On your choice of parts, I think that cam odd enough is fairly close to what you should run. I think that cam would run very nice with those heads and being boosted. Very good choice on parts.

Oooopppss, what a tard I am. I missed that he was a moderator....

May the fleas of a thousand three legged camels infest my short hairs for my response to his comment.

To zippy, thanks for the look. May I ask why you used the term "odd enough"?

Answer that, and if the mods want to kill this thread, I see no reason to keep it alive. PissininhisbootsLM7 quit posting a few days back. Maybe he has nothing else to say?
Old 10-17-2008, 12:07 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I say odd enough since almost every cam choice I've seen for the L92 heads has seem to be way out in left field. That cam will be a great choice for those heads with boost.
Old 10-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Launching!

Again, thank you sir for your opinion....

I hereby turn the reigns of this thread over to others....
Old 10-17-2008, 02:57 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 138 Likes on 91 Posts

Originally Posted by FlaBouy

They are multiplying like ****-a-roaches..

Thanks for making my point....

BTW, who is doing the tune on that Kenne-Bell for ya?
Sorry man, I really wasn't calling anyone out. I was just stating I would be out there 'IF' anyone else had a wild hair up their rump. I have talked to shakin' a few times in the past thru PM but didn't know there were any other 'performancetrucks' around here other than Ted with the SRT10 and the TRD Tundra from PC Toyota.

I do all of my own tuning with HPT. I just swaped over to 2bar SD last weekend and just about have everything dialed in. That is the main reason I am going to Breakaway on Sunday.
Old 10-17-2008, 03:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by BigKID
Sorry man, I really wasn't calling anyone out. I was just stating I would be out there 'IF' anyone else had a wild hair up their rump. I have talked to shakin' a few times in the past thru PM but didn't know there were any other 'performancetrucks' around here other than Ted with the SRT10 and the TRD Tundra from PC Toyota.

I do all of my own tuning with HPT. I just swaped over to 2bar SD last weekend and just about have everything dialed in. That is the main reason I am going to Breakaway on Sunday.
Sorry, moderators.... I have to answer this one...

According to Shakin, there are no other performance trucks in Panama City...

PM me. We run a Pro Mod up at Breakaway and I work in the crew pits every now and again. This weekend I am finishing up my new shop, so I have to pass this time. Stop by and we will have a brew...

Now I am done... maybe....