Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Flaco's 9.1 at 154mph!!! vids inside

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2010, 06:46 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
Are ya'll able to just do a track rental? It seems the main problem was the brevity and having to share with the normal crowd.
Its only the day after the first event so some ideas are being thrown around to make it better next year for all but nothing is set in stone yet. This isn't just a Lightning event though, its meant for all makes and model trucks so the burden of setting up such a potentiality awesome event shouldn't just rest on the shoulders of the "Lightning guys". If you have suggestions or would like to help with next years event Id strongly recommend you voice your concerns or willingness to help in this thread. Even if you have nothing to contribute a "Thank you" to Jason (Brickrocket) wouldn't be a bad idea.

http://www.lightningrodder.com/forum...ad.php?t=56497
Old 12-12-2010, 07:24 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Im not bitching in the least, just gathering info as Ive read it in the threads. Im personally not going to drive halfway across the US to attend and event when there are tons of events like this in Texas within 3 horus or less drive time for me. Im lazy when it comes to driving. Here in Texas we've always been lucky having good racing events here it would be nice to see them flourish elsewhere too. I was simply stating that it seems people didnt like that it was short and had to share. No disrespect from me in any way.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well maybe one day when i have to SS up to par. id like to bring it to texas. i looked this past weekend event up and it would have been a 34 hour drive for me. no matter what it would be nice to be at an event like this. up here in montana there is maybe 5 newer body style sports trucks that have showed up at the track. there is a lot of old school drag cars around here.
Old 12-12-2010, 07:56 PM
TECH Apprentice

I had a good time it would have been nice if they would have ran a little longer. Its a good track and people was wanting new pb and it was getting cooler when they shut it down. Good job to the guys that made it happen and look toward to the next one. They will only get better from oneevent to the bxt.
Old 12-12-2010, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Both Nice Trucks
Old 12-12-2010, 08:32 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by getonit
There was a black 12.5 silvy but I didn't know him.
That was me, but my best was only a 12.7. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet everybody.. I was trying to get my setup dialed in. Ended up winning the 12.5 class. Overall had a great time and saw some awesome trucks!
-Trevor
Old 12-12-2010, 08:42 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by DoubleTrouble
That was me, but my best was only a 12.7. Sorry I didn't get a chance to meet everybody.. I was trying to get my setup dialed in. Ended up winning the 12.5 class. Overall had a great time and saw some awesome trucks!
-Trevor
congrats man. you must have been in the finals with the Harley davidson f 150? he said you took him on the tree.
Old 12-12-2010, 09:34 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 1slow01Z71
A little repsect goes a long way around here. All your other Ford buddies have been able to get along just fine, my statement was meant for everyone and was brought on by your abrasive comments. Learn to respect everyone and not insult a moderator and you might last around here.

See you in a month
ha ha! good job mod...

sounds like you Georgia boys are having a good time. sounds like some badazz rides for sure!
Old 12-12-2010, 09:54 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by shawnss
congrats man. you must have been in the finals with the Harley davidson f 150? he said you took him on the tree.
Thanks. Yeah it was against the H-D F150. He actually got me on the tree by .018 of a second. Also, I though it was funny that we pulled the same exact 60 ft. Here's a picture of the winning slip (I'm on the left). All of my wins were by .13 to .17 of a second which made for some great competition.

Old 12-13-2010, 12:58 AM
8 Second Club

just got back home today at 12 midnight....will awnser any questions tomarrow..

very very tired right now..lol

Quick Reply: Flaco's 9.1 at 154mph!!! vids inside