Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Fooses' Rig 2011 Best Passes !!

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2011, 10:33 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by foose04
Thanks for the info guys and Peter's story is out.

Peter thanks for coming into my "honest" threads were everything is based on information to help others, share my experience and thank those who have helped along the way and you come in dumping your trash.

Your clearly off path from where a lying backyard racer needs to be and to say that your not appreciated is a understatement.

If you have something constructive to add to the forum then great, however it seems your confused on what is constructive, you seem rather set on insulting.
"
I do know a few locals who grudge race light nitrous trucks like yours, however the fee will be much higher than gas money and you can't read their "Personal Best" post like mine. Let me know, you can call me or PM me. Either way, happy trails to you.

Copperdodge i'm going to stick to my plan of calling it good for the year. I deploy in 3 weeks and my dad will be in town from Ohio for two of those. I'll be home again in March, so i'll be sure to hit you up and we can make some good passes in Jackson then.
Thats exactly what this site needs. A section where bench racing and trash talking can roam free. Maybee the moderators can add one. I told you what I weigh and what I run. You did'nt belive me. Probably still in dis belief. Anyhoo, I can wait till you get back from TDY and see you guys in the spring.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:47 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by f-22
Thats exactly what this site needs. A section where bench racing and trash talking can roam free. Maybee the moderators can add one. I told you what I weigh and what I run. You did'nt belive me. Probably still in dis belief. Anyhoo, I can wait till you get back from TDY and see you guys in the spring.

Not all of us disbelieve you, however your arrogance and attitude makes it impossible to respect you. Actually... why are you even here? You've already cemented that no regular here will ever listen to any advice you may have to give. You aren't given respect here like other forums you may have been on where people will kiss your *** because you have a quick truck, most of us couldn't give a **** less how fast you are, because you're a doucher.
Old 12-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by dmelvin
Not all of us disbelieve you, however your arrogance and attitude makes it impossible to respect you. Actually... why are you even here? You've already cemented that no regular here will ever listen to any advice you may have to give. You aren't given respect here like other forums you may have been on where people will kiss your *** because you have a quick truck, most of us couldn't give a **** less how fast you are, because you're a doucher.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:20 PM
Banned

After reading posts on this site I cant believe what I just read. Kissing ***? Really? Ive never been on a site with bigger nut swingers than you. You act like you worship the ground Foose walks on. Dont hate on someone else because you have a slow truck. Its only arrogance and attitude if you cant back it up. I have a feeling F22 can back up his talk and he's willing to come prove it. There can only be one fastest street truck and Im willing to bet yours and Foose's ain't it. He's willing to prove it for free and you guys are running scared. He's not looking for you to kiss his ***, he's looking to drag your *** down the track and show you just how slow your trucks really are. Weather you respect him or not doesn't change what his truck runs or if he's faster or slower than you. I think you guys are just trying to back pedal your way out of a good race because someone shows up with a mystery truck that you havn't seen before. I love the smack talk, hopefully they will race.
Old 12-07-2011, 11:59 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Wow this thread has started goin down hill.
Im not too sure anybody " worships the ground foose walks on".
His truck is pretty quick for a stock long block and thats respectable. He has done a good job of showing how far stock parts can be pushed and still be reliable enough to tow with.

F-22 comes in and starts the trash talking and ruins the guys thread.

I enjoy this site for its comradery and the guys ive gotten to know and meet over the years.
Guys like you are what made me get out of drag racing, constantly talking trash and no respect.

Try and start you a new thread in The Truck Stop and get your trash talking on.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You and F-22 are trying to stir up a race, pretty obvious by the yours and his post count and how ya'll cluster on the same topics. Nothing wrong with that, but you don't have to be a complete **** nugget to get a race. I promise you. It's just like my girlfriend--no matter HOW LOUD she yells, I'm not moving any faster. Same applies for you guys. You can get a race without coming in acting like the resident badass. If the date's set, shut the **** up. If anything changes or Foose is a no-show, then complain.

I'm not doubting that F-22 will outrun Foose, because it's possible ALL DAY LONG. Those times posted earlier by F-22 are a sham compared to what he runs now on nitrous, I'm sure...but dude, even if he wins, he's still not proving that he's the fastest street truck. Just make sure you get that straight.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:05 AM
Staging Lane

Please don't take advise from me. 1 failed marrage, I never graduated high school, and I drive a ford. I'm not in the drag racing section looking for respect, just a drag race. Most of you don't care means that there are some that do. For the some that do please direct me to a section on here where we bench race a little. dmelvin, does this mean I won't be getting a christmas card from you this year?
Old 12-08-2011, 12:07 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
Wow this thread has started goin down hill.
Im not too sure anybody " worships the ground foose walks on".
His truck is pretty quick for a stock long block and thats respectable. He has done a good job of showing how far stock parts can be pushed and still be reliable enough to tow with.

F-22 comes in and starts the trash talking and ruins the guys thread.

I enjoy this site for its comradery and the guys ive gotten to know and meet over the years.
Guys like you are what made me get out of drag racing, constantly talking trash and no respect.

Try and start you a new thread in The Truck Stop and get your trash talking on.
Roger that. The truck stop section.
Old 12-08-2011, 12:10 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by CC05
You and F-22 are trying to stir up a race, pretty obvious by the yours and his post count and how ya'll cluster on the same topics. Nothing wrong with that, but you don't have to be a complete **** nugget to get a race. I promise you. It's just like my girlfriend--no matter HOW LOUD she yells, I'm not moving any faster. Same applies for you guys. You can get a race without coming in acting like the resident badass. If the date's set, shut the **** up. If anything changes or Foose is a no-show, then complain.

I'm not doubting that F-22 will outrun Foose, because it's possible ALL DAY LONG. Those times posted earlier by F-22 are a sham compared to what he runs now on nitrous, I'm sure...but dude, even if he wins, he's still not proving that he's the fastest street truck. Just make sure you get that straight.
Your right. By far not the fastest.
Old 12-08-2011, 08:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by CC05

Look at my join date compared to yours. Just because I dont post much doesn't mean I dont read what goes on. So close your **** holster and let the big boys talk. You guys just need some thicker skin, its all in fun and nobody is trying to swindle anybody. Just looking to stir up a race for some friendly fun. There are a lot of really nice rides here and I would love to see some of them in person. You are right about the fact F22 isn't the fastest street truck. All he's asking is that someone steps up and shows him that fact. So anyone thats willing to let em hang, throw on some hard radials and prove him wrong. There's nothing I would like to see more than someone to show up and send him packing with his tail between his legs, but at least he's willing to take the chance and come race. It seems like Foose is backing out.

Quick Reply: Fooses' Rig 2011 Best Passes !!