Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

hemi truck runs 14.02 at 95mph in the 1/4

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2003, 07:02 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if I see one more Hemi commerical I'm going to puke. so that will probably happen 20 times tonight.

I can't freak'n stand those. whooo, It's got a hemi
Old 12-13-2003, 07:21 PM
10 Second Truck Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just can't quite swallow this claim of 95+ mph @ 5100#'s. It takes over 340 hp at the rear wheels based on optium tires, gearing and convertor (which this truck doesn't have). The numbers I have been seeing on the Hemi's are 250-275 hp at the rear wheels. Check the numbers for yourselves here http://www.speedprogroup.com/calc.html I'm not calling anybody a liar...just debating it! I think there was a power adder somewhere. Concealed???
Old 12-13-2003, 07:24 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Moose
torque Managment. Makes the transmission tons better. RPM no longer drop..

some of you are so funny. you go to that board, flame and mess with them. When someone comes here, ITS LS1tech, not hemitech...

Good runs, I hope to get the quad cab to 14.5.. Hardtop you reading this?
Yep, I am. Got my Eaton posi a couple of days ago, and I hope to be able to get it in in the next couple of weeks. It will be nice to be able to launch, without having to pedal the truck so much. You better get that thing in the mid 14's or you'll be looking at the little white trucks bumper. Come to think about it, you might be looking at the bumper anyway.

Bruce
Old 12-13-2003, 07:34 PM
Launching!

i didnt come here to bash people and there truck....but i see there is some people here that are one way and they like to bash other peoples trucks ....i came here to clear up some facts that the hemi trucks run much better then you think ....and if you took the time to see the proof and had a open mind then you will see that my truck does run low 14s and many others do too if you want to keep your head in the sand thats up to you....i have time slips witnesses and video of my truck running low 14s what else could a person do to prove it was true and that is a fact go look at it the ford guys called B/S on it too but i told them to meet at the track and they did they saw my truck and saw my runs and they video tapped it too then they went back to ford truck world and told the truth about my runs it was all true they said that truck runs very good for a near stock truck.....keep in mind i didnt know any of these people....go watch the video it speaks for it self
Old 12-13-2003, 07:38 PM
Banned

dude, the only reason most of us here don't believe it is an NA run is that we don't know you, havn't seen your turd hemi, for all we know you're spraying a 100 shot on it.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:40 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by 67SS509
I just can't quite swallow this claim of 95+ mph @ 5100#'s. It takes over 340 hp at the rear wheels based on optium tires, gearing and convertor (which this truck doesn't have). The numbers I have been seeing on the Hemi's are 250-275 hp at the rear wheels. Check the numbers for yourselves here http://www.speedprogroup.com/calc.html I'm not calling anybody a liar...just debating it! I think there was a power adder somewhere. Concealed???

I wouldnt think of calling the guy a liar or cheater but what has not happend since he ran these ET's is getting his fellow hemi boys the secrets so they can run low low times.It hasnt happend.Hey i will believe the guy when i see 3 other hemis with the same mods he has run thoses times.Most hemis i have seen run 88-89mph.

All the hemis that do go to the track never seem to report on what the chevys are doing there for times.
Old 12-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Launching!

lets give the guy the benefit of the doubt, maybe he just has a freak and is a very good driver, but h777 your comment on how alot of people here are discounting your story, that happens alot of at dodgetruckworld so that is just not a chevy thing. the hemi guys who say they have taken a SS, probally are telling the truth anything can happen on the street we all know that
Old 12-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Launching!

absolutely no juice there where several people there that seen my truck and looked all over it.....please keep in mind that many hemi owners dont know about the free TMR mod and its worth 4-5 tenths in the 1/4 mile and there is several other free and cheap mods that can be done
Old 12-13-2003, 07:55 PM
TECH Veteran

hemi dude,we dont question that you did make that run,what we question is why you are the only one. Southern hemi had a 14.7 or .8 which is a strong,this is a srtipped bare bones truck.He did back out of a challenge with seeing red.The hemi that took his place ran a 15.3 against a 14.7.You claim people underestimate the hemi? Well just yours.Answer this why is the DTW have so many unhappy truck owners on it?
Old 12-13-2003, 07:56 PM
TECH Veteran

Originally Posted by h777
absolutely no juice there where several people there that seen my truck and looked all over it.....please keep in mind that many hemi owners dont know about the free TMR mod and its worth 4-5 tenths in the 1/4 mile and there is several other free and cheap mods that can be done

What was your best ET before the TRM mod?

Quick Reply: hemi truck runs 14.02 at 95mph in the 1/4