Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Holty's new best

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2007, 01:49 PM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

he wasn't 'technically' spinning foresay, I mean his wheels probably did one revolution

Last edited by dewmanshu; 10-22-2007 at 02:27 PM. Reason: making it clearer for holty
Old 10-22-2007, 01:50 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
yeah super fast incline on that rpm 1/2 slope. Definitely some slippage. WOW, I am always floored by you guys spinning all 4.
And the mph curve, I'll bet if you slide the indicator line over that hump in the MPH line (at the launch) you will see a MPH decrease for a frame or two where it finally hooks. Somebody is making some power off the line
Old 10-22-2007, 01:52 PM
Notorious BIG

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I FINALLY got my efans on, so now it doesn't look like such a depressing job to do.

Yeah, I know about the small wheel size not an option. I think we can squeeze some more time off that slip with leaner in one spot and richer in another. Then more spark and less head wind...you got it man! If anything, you'll be so close to 11's next time you better take **** before you race.
Nah, its not hard. When i originally did it i bought a 90* Milwaukee electric drill from Home Depot. It worked perfectly, i didn't even have to get under the truck. Just make sure you got a sharp drill bit and squirt some lube on it occasionally. HUH, who am i kidding, your a pro at that...
Old 10-22-2007, 02:37 PM
Notorious BIG

Originally Posted by krambo
And the mph curve, I'll bet if you slide the indicator line over that hump in the MPH line (at the launch) you will see a MPH decrease for a frame or two where it finally hooks. Somebody is making some power off the line
Kevin, i think i mentioned earlier, but i'm going to try some tips you gave me next weekend. Its wierd though my uncle who was there filming as well as quik said it spun the tires, the video shows more tire spin than what quik said but i can't feel it. sometimes i can feel it, but most times i can't tell its spinning it launches so damn hard. i'll get it figured out though.
Old 10-24-2007, 07:02 PM
Admin

Received 217 Likes on 173 Posts

So where is the Damn video already..
Old 10-24-2007, 07:48 PM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

for Video!!!
Congrats Holty!! I wish you would send your pit crew out here in mid November so they can help us get the most out of our trucks at our Sac Meet!
Old 10-24-2007, 08:02 PM
Notorious BIG

Originally Posted by Spoolin
for Video!!!
Congrats Holty!! I wish you would send your pit crew out here in mid November so they can help us get the most out of our trucks at our Sac Meet!
DUDE! I don't even want to hear it! You Cali guys have all the best ! LET ALONE awesome weather all year round.

AAAnyways, i do have it on video, but the file is huge and my uncle sucks at filming so its all shacky and whatnot. i'll see what i can do.
Old 10-24-2007, 08:12 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by Holty
DUDE! I don't even want to hear it! You Cali guys have all the best ! LET ALONE awesome weather all year round.
HEY...no bitching! If it wasn't for your weather out there you'd never of had the opportunity to re-build your truck from the ground up and you wouldn't know as much as you do now! So you can say that your shitty weather has made you smarter!!
Our weather means we have more opportunity to break ****!
Lol
Old 10-24-2007, 08:19 PM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Spoolin
HEY...no bitching! If it wasn't for your weather out there you'd never of had the opportunity to re-build your truck from the ground up and you wouldn't know as much as you do now! So you can say that your shitty weather has made you smarter!!
Our weather means we have more opportunity to break ****!
Lol
your weather is gay. to hot most of the year, you have to many earth shakins and not to mention alot of
Old 10-24-2007, 08:43 PM
GFYS and STFU

Originally Posted by Quik
your weather is gay. to hot most of the year, you have to many earth shakins and not to mention alot of
You need to come out here Quik, to the track and help us get better times! Pittsburgh is probably getting a little cold and overcast this time of year no? Our fires will warm you up,it's good for your lungs too!!

Quick Reply: Holty's new best