Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

K-Dale Sunday May 17th, Anyone want to go?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2009, 11:36 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dlt76028
yea, it got hood really fast so we split.
Should have called SACURITY!!
Old 05-17-2009, 11:38 PM
12 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by A Low Dime
Should have called SACURITY!!
haha yea bon qui qui could have taken care of it.
Old 05-18-2009, 12:14 AM
Wearin' da big hat

Received 9 Likes on 4 Posts

that is why k-dale sucks now.

The stupid ******* rap music they play over the PA system, the rowdy ******s that crowd the lanes at the burnout boxes cause they think they're so important that they need to be ON the track.

I miss it when only white people liked drag racing, not being a racist when I say that but they have really destroyed this track as far as atmosphere goes.
Old 05-18-2009, 11:35 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Yep yesterday really sucked, mainly cause of the particular nature of the crowd that was there... I absolutely hate it when there is like 30+ standing around the water box and in the lanes, that is just an accident waiting to happen... Also the amount of water in the water box was ridiculus, there was literally a river running out of it....

Weather aside (DA 1750ish) my best time was a 1.83 60ft 8.40 @ 80.71mph.... Not bad considering the weather and once again i did not log anything, which i really need to, but oh well...

The differences in the tune since my best time are:
Previous:
1->2 6600
2->3 7000

New:
1->2 6800
2->3 6900

I need to add a little pressure to the 1->2 shift and see what my timing is doing... Other than all of that it was not a bad day...
Old 05-18-2009, 01:29 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott

The stupid ******* rap music they play over the PA system, the rowdy ******s that crowd the lanes at the burnout boxes cause they think they're so important that they need to be ON the track.

I miss it when only white people liked drag racing, not being a racist when I say that but they have really destroyed this track as far as atmosphere goes.
hahaha someone had to say it! if its not them people, its the be*ners and their circus music and bbq grills.

those fu$kers yesterday just bullied their way in our spots like we were so white we were invisable! some *** clown pulled up in coreys spot in between our trucks and double parked like they owned the track. its a good thing I do not own a gun I might be in jail. they bring racism on themselves, its not the color, its their additude!
Old 05-18-2009, 01:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by 00ChevyScott

you f'ing racist.
Old 05-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by fastrt
hahaha someone had to say it! if its not them people, its the be*ners and their circus music and bbq grills.

those fu$kers yesterday just bullied their way in our spots like we were so white we were invisable! some *** clown pulled up in coreys spot in between our trucks and double parked like they owned the track. its a good thing I do not own a gun I might be in jail. they bring racism on themselves, its not the color, its their additude!
Ya, you were getting pretty pissed yesterday. I got really pissed off when i was coming back from my last run and some ***-clown was parked in my spot right inbetween you and david...
Old 05-18-2009, 02:13 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
Ya, you were getting pretty pissed yesterday. I got really pissed off when i was coming back from my last run and some ***-clown was parked in my spot right inbetween you and david...
man it just rubs me the wrong way. you know, a " exuse me sir, is this spot taken", would have been nice. if we had walked up to the stands, or went to get a drink, they may have just blocked us in. those people have no respect for us, why have respect for them. I am done with it...denton is a much nicer track and usually cooler temps too
Old 05-18-2009, 02:14 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by GMCtrk
you f'ing racist.
guilty as charged
Old 05-18-2009, 07:32 PM
12 Second Truck Club

it was a damn zoo out there... turn my back for a min and 50 guys were parked all around us and behind us blocking us in. disrespectful motherfuxxers

Quick Reply: K-Dale Sunday May 17th, Anyone want to go?