Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Model of consistency - 13's with new setup

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-2008, 01:06 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Might need to change the screen name with those times.

Last edited by FlyingLow; 11-02-2008 at 01:29 PM.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:23 PM
TECH Addict

I see where you're coming from. My truck is my DD, but I like to play too, but not as hard as the rest. That's a decision you'd have to make..whether you're wanting to play as hard, and decide to start spending money.
Old 11-02-2008, 01:32 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Jamie, you gotta get that thing to hook. Did you pull the turbo off? and we all need an update on your Ram.
Old 11-02-2008, 02:12 PM
Former Vendor

Jerry, once I put in a LSD I should be ok that and some Caltracs. They did wonders for your setup.

I have not installed the turbo yet as I wanted to know what it would do N/A first. The turbo would not have helped me much with my traction problems.

The Ram should be finished by the end of this month. Just finishing up the wiring to the stand alone, TC lock-up, turbo, methanol/water injection, W/A intercooler, Nitrous and the electric fans, lol. It is all wiring now though.

Originally Posted by FlyingLow
Might need to change the screen name with those times.
I got that screen name before I bought a SRT-10, ,lol. I can't beat you in my RC 10, but the Silverado and Hemi Ram when done should should have no problems with your times. I was going to take the 10 to the track today but my kids broke the drivers side window.

BTW, I hooked up with "Hemi Killer" at the "Cops for Tots" event. He has a Silver QC and I have a Silver RC. He goes by a different screen name on VTCOA thought and I don't remember what it is. It is a 2005 Silver QC with Blue Racing stripes from the front bumper all the way down the back and his name is Chad. Really cool guy.
Old 11-02-2008, 03:02 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SRT10KLLR
Jerry, once I put in a LSD I should be ok that and some Caltracs. They did wonders for your setup.

I have not installed the turbo yet as I wanted to know what it would do N/A first. The turbo would not have helped me much with my traction problems.

The Ram should be finished by the end of this month. Just finishing up the wiring to the stand alone, TC lock-up, turbo, methanol/water injection, W/A intercooler, Nitrous and the electric fans, lol. It is all wiring now though.

I got that screen name before I bought a SRT-10, ,lol. I can't beat you in my RC 10, but the Silverado and Hemi Ram when done should should have no problems with your times. I was going to take the 10 to the track today but my kids broke the drivers side window.

BTW, I hooked up with "Hemi Killer" at the "Cops for Tots" event. He has a Silver QC and I have a Silver RC. He goes by a different screen name on VTCOA thought and I don't remember what it is. It is a 2005 Silver QC with Blue Racing stripes from the front bumper all the way down the back and his name is Chad. Really cool guy.
I was wondering if you had the turbo on cause your 1/8 to 1/4 mph looked more like NA. I think I set the bar for you in the Hemi class. I really want to see what numbers your 414 turbo'd Hemi can put up....I'm watching you!