Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2007, 02:58 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think it is soon to be determined by wbw1 and hemi450hp if the sharadon tranny is a proven peice of equipment.
Old 04-29-2007, 03:02 AM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

not sure if you mentioned or proved this but have you backed up the mPh? like i said im not doubting the time just wondering about mph...like i stated some tracks are off in different lanes. not sure on yours or etc this is why the questions

its great you do your own work, but no reason also to brag about that. alot of us do that same thing.
Old 04-29-2007, 05:32 AM
Staging Lane

Quik, how can you tell if your track is off? I assume my local track is not as it is an NHRA sanctioned track BUT it would still be nice info to have on how to tell. Also, I know alot of the people around here do their own work but PH does deserve props in that category considering he took it to the next level.

http://www.thehemigarage.com/
Old 04-29-2007, 08:21 AM
Teching In

its great you do your own work, but no reason also to brag about that.
Nobody is bragging here. Just wanted you all to know that I do my own work and I know what I'm doing. I'm not some kid driving my daddy's truck and surfing the internet looking for trouble. I think speedy02 is offereing wipes if you need one

And about the track being off, I raced at Maryland International Raceway http://mirdrag.com/ an awsome track if I may add. I have no way to verify that the lane was off or not. I lack the experience in trap speed sensor calibration.

PH
Old 04-29-2007, 08:36 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PlatinumHemi
My short block has 10k miles on it because I blew up my last one. Guess I drive to good ole Dodge too hard. LOL damn stock P.O.S. HEHE. Anyway, I have The Hemi Shop Heads feeding this 345 cubic inch stock bottom end. The Hemi Shop (392STU) is building me a stroker. Displacement is yet to be determined. Forged everything which I plan to spary (2) 100 shots on. Motor will be built to spray on and take the abuse. Our crappy 545RFE tranny is another story. Already rebuilt mine once. I see many rebuilds in my near future with the extra power I'm putting out now and whats in the future. Luckily I'm a mechanic and can do all my rebuilds myself.

And yes, we can all get along.

MoPower,
PH

so it is some what a build motor head work and are the heads shaved cause this all plays a big factor thier is a dodge truck here it rauns looow 13.s so than yes with the head work done i see it running what you are with no problem
Old 04-29-2007, 08:38 AM
Teching In

Here is a slip of me running a 13.35 @ 100 MPH. Now who's gonna be the first to call BS on this run??

"Click On Picture To Enlarge"

PH
Old 04-29-2007, 09:13 AM
Staging Lane

Good run! I wouldn't get upset with these guys, you're a Dodge owner on a Chevy forum.
Old 04-29-2007, 09:28 AM
5 year bitches!

Originally Posted by PlatinumHemi
Nobody is bragging here. Just wanted you all to know that I do my own work and I know what I'm doing. I'm not some kid driving my daddy's truck and surfing the internet looking for trouble. I think speedy02 is offereing wipes if you need one

And about the track being off, I raced at Maryland International Raceway http://mirdrag.com/ an awsome track if I may add. I have no way to verify that the lane was off or not. I lack the experience in trap speed sensor calibration.

PH
i know MIR i raced there before

only way to tell from my understanding is at end of track see where the MPH beams are
like said 12.8 is not doubted but going from 100mph to 107 and gaining 5ths. ive gained 3-5ths and stayed the same mph or maybe +/- 2 mph but not 7mph. do you get what we or alteast I am tying to figure out
Old 04-29-2007, 09:29 AM
5 year bitches!

Originally Posted by FASTBLKSRT
Good run! I wouldn't get upset with these guys, you're a Dodge owner on a Chevy forum.
its called performancetrucks.net....not chevy trucks .net
Old 04-29-2007, 09:48 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by Quik
its called performancetrucks.net....not chevy trucks .net

O.K let me rephrase that, you're a Dodge owner on a site clearly dominated by Chevy.

Quick Reply: NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107