Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 10:05 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bad360rt
There are R3's running up there too, I just used the 1000+ at the wheels as an example. Biggest smallblock R3 I've heard of is along the lines of a 476, iirc. My R3 is still gonna be a 360, but only cause I got a killer deal on a billet 3.58 crank. A lil competition and trash talking never hurt anyone, it's all in good fun

But I will say this, the TF guys run Hemi's, 'nuff said Any LSx's run 4's?
I took a billet 3.58 crank and had it offset ground to honda journals and it made a 3.688 stroke which gives me a 383 in my 4.070 bore R1 block. With the siamease bore R3 you can get over 500 ci but I wouldn't go that big on the stroke personally. I currently have a 9.200 deck R3 project I am working on with is 430 CI.
Old 04-30-2007, 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by Quik
do you go to tracks much? do some searching first bud. i know your answer itwill be yes i been to tracks since paw took me sincei was a toddler...

ignorance surrounds you, think for a second with your head out of your *** if you will. if hes a solid 13s truck which runs 100-102mph then out of the blue makes only run pass with a 12.88@107 its deffently in the question then. the ET is fine but mph is little higher then usual.

and acting like a typical mopar person. sorry to stereotype but you are. how do you know what i own and dont own? you dont so take that **** back to the dealership before you come in this thread speaking nonsense

The only thing accurate in your whole rant is "ignorance surrounds you".
I go to the track at least once a month, however my track attendance is irrelevant in regards to PH's ET.

My point is a couple babies on this site can't accept a fast Hemi Dodge. A couple of babies on this site went so far as to say the slip is wrong because the lights are off at the end of the track? Find me a Sheby thread where some one bring the accuracy of the track into question. That is bull **** and you know it.

My **** hasn't been at the dealership since I drove it home the day I bought it.

Typical Mopar person? Thanks... better then a dumb *** that can't accept a fast truck regardless of the brand.

How do I know what you own? I don't care what you own? Don't remember asking what you owned.

Looks like more then one 107 mph pass to me... http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5313480
Old 04-30-2007, 11:42 AM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by hemiwoods

The only thing accurate in your whole rant is "ignorance surrounds you".
I go to the track at least once a month, however my track attendance is irrelevant in regards to PH's ET.

My point is a couple babies on this site can't accept a fast Hemi Dodge. A couple of babies on this site went so far as to say the slip is wrong because the lights are off at the end of the track? Find me a Sheby thread where some one bring the accuracy of the track into question. That is bull **** and you know it.

My **** hasn't been at the dealership since I drove it home the day I bought it.

Typical Mopar person? Thanks... better then a dumb *** that can't accept a fast truck regardless of the brand.

How do I know what you own? I don't care what you own? Don't remember asking what you owned.

Looks like more then one 107 mph pass to me... http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5313480
read again, we are not doubting the ET..can you understand that? but the placement of beams for the MPH does play a role into certain tracks. like said up here at PRP the beams are not same level and left lane is about 2-3 mph faster then right lane
nobody is saying its not a quick truck. some are trying to figure out how he pickedu p that kind of mPH without some assistance and without back to back slips its hard to prove how accurate it is. again ET is not in question just how he picked up 7mph

and there are GM trucks that been questioned. and there is a huge difference in times between different tracks. i can go to norwalk and go about 3ths faster then PRP
Old 04-30-2007, 12:00 PM

Heres a link to 3 back to back 107 mph runs. http://www.putfile.com/pic.php?img=5313480

Maybe PH should to to your track and run his times would be even faster

Most of PH 13 second runs were at Virgina Motorsports. He drove 3 hours to Maryland International Raceway for his 12 second run 107mph runs.

His new mods at MIR were an alternator cut out switch, ATI underdrive pulley/balancer and tuning. His previous 13's at 100 were right after he had installed his new heads and found a tune that would idle and not throw CEL's. Hes had some time to tune for power and obviously is making it.

I'm going to stop defending someone elses truck now. My point is and was why crap on his times? Say nice times and move on it doesn't take 13 pages of thread and cam specs to justify a 12 second run. I think PH has given enough info in the first post on the third page of this thread to argue the gain in power.

Jeff
Old 04-30-2007, 12:12 PM
12 Second Truck Club

All I'm saying is that I HAVE seen the beems off at tracks. It's not something that can't happen, it's very easy for them to get off. I was confused as **** one time when I ran a 8.90@85+mph, granted that was quite a few mods ago.. I've ran into this another time on HTC. I'll try to find the thread and post it here.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:00 PM
Staging Lane

It's almost a moot point because the 107 isn't the key point it's the 12's ET. Well be seeing quite a few more of those in the future also. The potential is there were just starting to tap it. Personally it's the NA 11's that I wan't to see. It's going to happen.
Old 04-30-2007, 01:34 PM

Received 226 Likes on 150 Posts

ive seen a few threads where we question some bowtie time slips. i just dont feel like searching them up lol. were not questioning the times because its a dodge. if a chevy picked up 30mph after the 1/8 N/A we would have some questions too. i have no doubt that the truck ran 13.88. the mph is wierd though...from all the slips ive seen anyways.
Old 04-30-2007, 02:03 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

We dont just jump on Dodge guys, just people that dont tell the whole story
https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...d.php?t=389043
Old 04-30-2007, 02:04 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

Yeah Stew's right. I think anyone will catch "flak" on a questionable timeslip. Here's a thead where a chevy owner was grilled:

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...3&page=1&pp=10
Old 04-30-2007, 02:29 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by KB
Yeah Stew's right. I think anyone will catch "flak" on a questionable timeslip. Here's a thead where a chevy owner was grilled:

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...3&page=1&pp=10

I remember that thread, definately something screwy his truck just kept being more and more modded. In PH's case I don't think anyone doubts the time slip or the run just if the MPH was right. Since the milestone was the ET and not the mph I don't know it really matters.

Quick Reply: NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107