Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107

Search this Thread

Old 04-30-2007, 02:41 PM
Tin Foil Hat Wearin' Fool

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by 392STU
I remember that thread, definately something screwy his truck just kept being more and more modded. In PH's case I don't think anyone doubts the time slip or the run just if the MPH was right. Since the milestone was the ET and not the mph I don't know it really matters.
You are 100% correct, just the jump in mph leaves alot of people(including myself) scratching our heads on how that happens since 7mph aint exactly easy to come by.
Old 04-30-2007, 04:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KB
Yeah Stew's right. I think anyone will catch "flak" on a questionable timeslip. Here's a thead where a chevy owner was grilled:

https://www.performancetrucks.net/fo...3&page=1&pp=10

KB thanks for letting me see that, same peeps did grill that Chevy owner. One BIG difference though.... NO TIME SLIP. The Chevy owner earned that grilling with his bs times and NOTHING to back it up with.

PH has posted 4 or 5 slips, a weight slip, a list of mods that never changed and a cam spec sheet. I think its time to or not post about his truck.

Jeff
Old 04-30-2007, 06:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

I must have missed the fact that 12s were fast now a days.

Everyone lighten up. When you have this many brand trucks on one forum, this type of thing will eventually pop up. No need for anyone to leave the forum or anything.
Jeez, maybe I should move this one to the southern section where the skin is alittle thicker.

Great hopes for the hemi guys with those times and hope all of you guys start getting down there. We need the competition at more tracks.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Launching!

I was wondering what was taking you so long to post in this thread. lol.
Old 04-30-2007, 10:25 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by slowprocess

Everyone lighten up. When you have this many brand trucks on one forum, this type of thing will eventually pop up. No need for anyone to leave the forum or anything.
Jeez, maybe I should move this one to the southern section where the skin is alittle thicker.

Great hopes for the hemi guys with those times and hope all of you guys start getting down there. We need the competition at more tracks.
Thats right competition is the name of the game and it makes us all better. Some of the stuff is because PH is a well known guy on the dodge truck forums and everyone from those forums knows he'd never BS something like this. But most of us Dodge guys are new and unknown over here so knowone knows us from the rest of the smack talkers. Then with this being not the first NA 12's hemi but the second and the first on a stock bottom end it's a big deal to us Hemi guys, although, I think we'll be seeing NA hemi trucks in the 11's pretty soon. I personally have a stake in it because both these 12's trucks either are running an engine I built or have my heads like PH, so yeh, I'm going to be biased but I also know it's legit. If the Hemi trucks can get around the tranny problems I think the LS'x/Hemi is going to be the rivalry that we haven't seen since the old days,, I mean the real old days. Thats what makes it all fun
Old 05-01-2007, 01:13 AM

Originally Posted by slowprocess
Your Camaro said to tell you its jealous of your trucks ground clearance

Nice vehicles!

Jeff
Old 05-01-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by hemiwoods
Your Camaro said to tell you its jealous of your trucks ground clearance

Nice vehicles!

Jeff
Ain't that the truth! The car looks like a 4x4 beside the truck.
Old 05-01-2007, 08:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by 392STU
Thats right competition is the name of the game and it makes us all better. Some of the stuff is because PH is a well known guy on the dodge truck forums and everyone from those forums knows he'd never BS something like this. But most of us Dodge guys are new and unknown over here so knowone knows us from the rest of the smack talkers. Then with this being not the first NA 12's hemi but the second and the first on a stock bottom end it's a big deal to us Hemi guys, although, I think we'll be seeing NA hemi trucks in the 11's pretty soon. I personally have a stake in it because both these 12's trucks either are running an engine I built or have my heads like PH, so yeh, I'm going to be biased but I also know it's legit. If the Hemi trucks can get around the tranny problems I think the LS'x/Hemi is going to be the rivalry that we haven't seen since the old days,, I mean the real old days. Thats what makes it all fun
are you talking stock cubed hemi's making it into the 11's?
Old 05-01-2007, 08:29 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by kkd60
I was wondering what was taking you so long to post in this thread. lol.
You knew I'd be sneaking in here eventually. I've been keeping an eye on it, and it was just starting to get alittle too serious in here for my taste. What have you been modding on lately?
Old 05-01-2007, 08:37 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I'm always up for friendly competition. Now that the Hemi's are starting to catch up with the 5.3L's, it'll be interesting to see what it takes to run with the new L76's (NBS Vortec Max). 300+cfm flowing stock heads are hard to beat. Either way, I like seeing anything fast, in any brand.

Quick Reply: NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107