Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2007, 08:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm not mad, just a little disappoined in the crowd. Rather than being supportive and asking what it takes to get there, people rather doubt and say times don't make sence. I really don't care if others feel I'm being dishonest with my times. I ran the truck, I know how it performed and know what it is capable of doing. I do all my own work and no I don't think I'm better than anyone. I'm die hard Mopar and happy to share my info with you all.

PH
Old 04-28-2007, 08:18 PM
Staging Lane

PH, I have noticed that on this site the BS flag gets thrown on every fast Dodge or people just say that the dodge is slow for the mods it has, you will just have to get used to it. I understand this is some sister forum of ls1 tech or something like that and that is why this place is all GM but I think people with other brands just stay away because you get chastized (sp) here unless you drive a GM. Perhaps that is why every time people mention this forum on DTW people are quick to say forget that place, I'll stay here at a dodge site.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I'd hate to see you guys leave on account of a few guys that seem to always want to stir things up with the other makes. For the most part I think most guys here like fast trucks in general. Best thing to do is ignore the others or let the mods/admin know.

We did start out on LS1Tech so you will run into more GM guys here than anything but, it would be nice to see some more guys from other makes hanging around.
Old 04-28-2007, 08:35 PM
Launching!

Well, I must say that there is actually alot of supportive chevy guys on here. You will always have some bad ones, but I dont think they were completely throwing bs yet, but they did raise a question that was worth asking. PH answered and lets leave it at that. Im sure PH has no problem with someone coming to the track with him to watch. Good times PH, and keep them coming.
Old 04-28-2007, 09:01 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i just want to know a run down of the motor some one said that it is a build motor. i don't know.i don't hate on no one for what they drive i have helped work on all dodge, ford,and toyata it does not matter to me they have a few dodge guys here running realy good,if we all drove chevy it would not be fun the world would be f$ck.12.88 is a great pass i just want to know if it was a build motor and if it had head work and the run down.

why can't we just all get along
and get answer to some ?
Old 04-28-2007, 09:29 PM
TECH Fanatic

Do we need to take out the vaginal wipes?
Old 04-28-2007, 10:02 PM
Teching In

Alright Mr. speedy02,

Send the wipes my way. I'll stop using them when I make my 11 sec pass.
LOL.......

PH
Old 04-28-2007, 10:15 PM
Teching In

and get answer to some ?
My short block has 10k miles on it because I blew up my last one. Guess I drive to good ole Dodge too hard. LOL damn stock P.O.S. HEHE. Anyway, I have The Hemi Shop Heads feeding this 345 cubic inch stock bottom end. The Hemi Shop (392STU) is building me a stroker. Displacement is yet to be determined. Forged everything which I plan to spary (2) 100 shots on. Motor will be built to spray on and take the abuse. Our crappy 545RFE tranny is another story. Already rebuilt mine once. I see many rebuilds in my near future with the extra power I'm putting out now and whats in the future. Luckily I'm a mechanic and can do all my rebuilds myself.

And yes, we can all get along.

MoPower,
PH

Last edited by PlatinumHemi; 04-29-2007 at 01:04 AM.
Old 04-29-2007, 12:20 AM
Staging Lane

Are you going 392 or 370 platinum? Why dont you just send your tranny to sharadon and get a good tranny as well?
Old 04-29-2007, 01:01 AM
Teching In

Cubes are yet to be determined. Sharadon Trannys are not proven. So far my stock rebuild has held up. So why pay 2,800 dollars for a unproven tranny when I can do a complete rebuild myself for about $250? I'm just waiting on better hard parts and clutch packs to be avaiable for our trannys before I invest in the 545RFE. So far I only have done one rebuild on the tranny. And I've rebuilt 3 others for my customers.

PH

Last edited by PlatinumHemi; 04-29-2007 at 01:07 AM.

Quick Reply: NA stock block hemi runs 12.88@107