Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

New Best 11.9@114.8

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 11:29 AM
GFYS and STFU

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats Jason! It's about time someone gave Bill some competition out here, he's been hogging all the attention lately!!

Originally Posted by Last Call
...Need to get the truck on a lift.
I know where you can go for that! Did he go with you or was it just you and yourself out there?
Old 03-18-2009, 03:07 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats on the new best. Youre good for an 11.7 with that mph.
Old 03-18-2009, 09:00 PM
TOTM: January 2007

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by trever1t
I am not afeered......

I can't wait to get out there with you buddy...let's line 'em up and see!
I know you arent... YET! lol I want to see you make some 11 sec all boost passes. That would be awesome.
Originally Posted by Spoolin
Congrats Jason! It's about time someone gave Bill some competition out here, he's been hogging all the attention lately!!

I know where you can go for that! Did he go with you or was it just you and yourself out there?
Yea, Bill needs some stiff competition alright. lol

Henry rolled and gave a hand with the tune. A few tweaks netted about 2 tenths. I heard about the project you got going, you are going to be 1 busy man. You heading up to Reno this weekend?
Originally Posted by Breeze
Congrats on the new best. Youre good for an 11.7 with that mph.
That would be sweeeeettttt! If I could squeeze another tenth or 2 out of it, I would be happy. Tuning and a 4" cold air intake might get me a little closer. Then N2O time. haha

I see your joining the TVS clan. haha Lucky you Bryan. I want one!
Old 03-19-2009, 12:22 AM
GFYS and STFU

...Henry rolled and gave a hand with the tune. A few tweaks netted about 2 tenths. I heard about the project you got going, you are going to be 1 busy man. You heading up to Reno this weekend
Yeah, I'm leaving at 4 am on Friday to try to beat LA traffic and will stop at henry's house to pick up the truck and then head to Dusty's. I'm crossing my fingers that I have everything I need but I'm sure there's something that I forgot. I got my fingers crossed that Brian has something that I need but other than that...phase 1 is underway.
If all goes well I'll stop by your neck of the woods to say hola! Maybe you and I can line up??
Old 03-19-2009, 11:23 AM
TECH Veteran

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It is a single ladder bar set up in conjuction with the leaf springs. It is mounted on the passenger side and was custom made. I have not tried adjusting it, but it definately cured all wheel hop. Truck left really smooth.
That sounds pretty damned cool. I'd definitely like to see some pics or a drawing or something. Do you run a housing floater for the leafs, or is there a joint or shackle at the front of the ladder bar?
Old 03-21-2009, 01:42 PM

Yeah, I'm leaving at 4 am on Friday to try to beat LA traffic and will stop at henry's house to pick up the truck and then head to Dusty's. I'm crossing my fingers that I have everything I need but I'm sure there's something that I forgot. I got my fingers crossed that Brian has something that I need but other than that...phase 1 is underway.
If all goes well I'll stop by your neck of the woods to say hola! Maybe you and I can line up??
Yo... Where you at Julien? You going to stop by my crib on the way back?
Originally Posted by vanillagorilla
That sounds pretty damned cool. I'd definitely like to see some pics or a drawing or something. Do you run a housing floater for the leafs, or is there a joint or shackle at the front of the ladder bar?
Yes, there is an adjustable rod end on the front of the ladder where it mounts to the front cross member. I am going to try and get some pics up. My buddy has a lift, I just need to see when he has time.
Old 03-21-2009, 01:47 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You better freaking call me....both of you!
Old 03-30-2009, 07:45 AM
GFYS and STFU

Man oh man...I had a busy/fun and rough 10 days and I never logged onto PT once the whole time. Sorry Jason, I will hit you up next time, I was lucky to make it home in one piece, one of the straps on the dolly I was using to tow my new truck home gave way on the 5 when I was doing 65mph...
I'm home now but that was the slowest and most nerve racking trip I've ever made from SF to LA.
Old 04-03-2009, 09:15 AM
Restricted User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

275 40 17 mt drag rads.

If your 28s are good keep em there. We are headed to the track the 15th with my wifes. FLT trans and yank 3600. Looking for low 1.7s maybe high 1.6s na with the 275 40 17. 4.10 gears plus 25 inch tall tire makes a monster out the hole.
Old 04-04-2009, 10:55 PM

Man oh man...I had a busy/fun and rough 10 days and I never logged onto PT once the whole time. Sorry Jason, I will hit you up next time, I was lucky to make it home in one piece, one of the straps on the dolly I was using to tow my new truck home gave way on the 5 when I was doing 65mph...
I'm home now but that was the slowest and most nerve racking trip I've ever made from SF to LA.
Glad you made it home safe man. Let me know when you are back up this way, maybe we can have a little gtg/bbq at my house.
Originally Posted by NORCAL TBSS
275 40 17 mt drag rads.

If your 28s are good keep em there. We are headed to the track the 15th with my wifes. FLT trans and yank 3600. Looking for low 1.7s maybe high 1.6s na with the 275 40 17. 4.10 gears plus 25 inch tall tire makes a monster out the hole.
I am sure I will roast those drag radials through 1st gear. You TBSS guys are blessed with an awesome suspension set up from the factory. My truck is too long and light in the back to hook up well. The 15th, huh?

Quick Reply: New Best 11.9@114.8