Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

new best w/408

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2008, 08:23 PM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by JOEFLO
YEAH IT WAS COLD,BUT WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE IT AGAIN.U KNOW WHAT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT ON WEDNESDAY TO RUN MY TRUCK AND SEE WHAT IT WILL DO.SATISFIED.WHAT IF I GET SIMIALAR TIMES.THEN WHAT.EVERY TIME I GO U GUYS TALK TRASH AND SAY I HAVE A 402 OR A 408,SO WHATS THE USE.U ALREADY SAW THE #S AND THE VID.SHOULDNT THAT BE ENOUGH.AND ITDIDNT HOOK TO WELL AND BOGGED TWICE AND STILL WENT AN 11.57.BUT OH WELL.GUESS THATS NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR A 6.0
easy there big guy

PS, my dad can beat up your dad
Old 03-14-2008, 08:55 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Killer pass man! That's impressive. Any plans to spray it to a mid 10 ET?

YEAH IT WAS COLD,BUT WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO TO PROVE IT AGAIN.U KNOW WHAT ILL TRY TO MAKE IT ON WEDNESDAY TO RUN MY TRUCK AND SEE WHAT IT WILL DO.SATISFIED.WHAT IF I GET SIMIALAR TIMES.THEN WHAT.EVERY TIME I GO U GUYS TALK TRASH AND SAY I HAVE A 402 OR A 408,SO WHATS THE USE.U ALREADY SAW THE #S AND THE VID.SHOULDNT THAT BE ENOUGH.AND ITDIDNT HOOK TO WELL AND BOGGED TWICE AND STILL WENT AN 11.57.BUT OH WELL.GUESS THATS NOT FAST ENOUGH FOR A 6.0
Old 03-14-2008, 08:58 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

First of all it's called a Caps button LMFAO.
Second everyone that watched the video seems to all be under the impression you sprayed your truck once you hit second gear....not the whole oh my battery was low and it bogged junk.
Third, now your saying you don't even have rod bolts lol, everytime you post something about your truck you have less and less mods and i do mean everytime you post. It never fails you say something one day then a few later you say no you don't have this or that.
Nobody cares about your lies man so stop getting all gitty and bouncy with that joy joy feeling inside when someone ask about a fast90 so you can talk about the times you didn't run the way you said you ran them.

I'm sorry let me correct that, your so called mod list doesn't match that of what everyone else who bragged about your truck. But it's gonna be hard to pull up post since that thread was deleted.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:07 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04
Second everyone that watched the video seems to all be under the impression you sprayed your truck once you hit second gear....not the whole oh my battery was low and it bogged junk.
Third, now your saying you don't even have rod bolts lol, everytime you post something about your truck you have less and less mods and i do mean everytime you post. It never fails you say something one day then a few later you say no you don't have this or that.
Nobody cares about your lies man so stop getting all gitty and bouncy with that joy joy feeling inside when someone ask about a fast90 so you can talk about the times you didn't run the way you said you ran them.

I'm sorry let me correct that, your so called mod list doesn't match that of what everyone else who bragged about your truck. But it's gonna be hard to pull up post since that thread was deleted.

uh OHHH
Old 03-14-2008, 10:09 PM
Notorious BIG

man i sure wish i lived down there.
Old 03-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Staging Lane

awsome times dan!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 11:12 PM
Launching!

hahah lmao
Old 03-15-2008, 12:59 AM
TECH Resident

whoa calm down man, it was just a simple question, It wasnt my intention to hurt your feelings or anything. It was just a curiosity question because I have a couple buddies and know ALOT of trucks that hit their best that night and still havent been able to get close to it even in 50degree weather, I know I havent matched it and I'm not afraid to admit it. . But if u run this wednesday, keep us updated on your times man.
Old 03-15-2008, 01:02 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04

Daaaaaaaaaaammmnnn...

wait I didnt know about the nitrous part, is that the video wen he hit a 12.1 or something like that @ 93mph??
Old 03-15-2008, 01:12 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by LaBlackPearl
Daaaaaaaaaaammmnnn...

wait I didnt know about the nitrous part, is that the video wen he hit a 12.1 or something like that @ 93mph??
it was the video he posted to prove he went 11.5 NA but if you watch the video at the 10sec mark basically as soon as he hits second he truck changes engine tones completelly. Kinda na......boom spray.
Just how everyone who sprays has seen/heard the video is all i'm saying.