Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

new best w/408

Search this Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 03:01 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rgvsierra
yes i canexplain, cause both times he used nitrous.
Ok, Rudy told me it was on motor.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:22 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04
First of all it's called a Caps button LMFAO.
Second everyone that watched the video seems to all be under the impression you sprayed your truck once you hit second gear....not the whole oh my battery was low and it bogged junk.
Third, now your saying you don't even have rod bolts lol, everytime you post something about your truck you have less and less mods and i do mean everytime you post. It never fails you say something one day then a few later you say no you don't have this or that.
Nobody cares about your lies man so stop getting all gitty and bouncy with that joy joy feeling inside when someone ask about a fast90 so you can talk about the times you didn't run the way you said you ran them.

I'm sorry let me correct that, your so called mod list doesn't match that of what everyone else who bragged about your truck. But it's gonna be hard to pull up post since that thread was deleted.
if you where not there to see it run and to inspect the truck shut up because you don't have a clue of wwhat's been done t the truck. fist of all i built that truck and i can shime in on all thats been done to the truck.i'm having some problems finding that bog on the truck (it's not nitrous like you say) the truck has a 6.0L LQ4 with TFS heads 215's and one of my custom grind cams and yes i tuned the truck and it did have a TNT f2 kit but when we didi the fast we did not install the nitrous back because we needed to send the ring back to TNT to machine the ring so it could fit the ls2 T/body so it did not have a nitrous kit that night and it stillas no nitrous kit on because i still have it at my shop.this is very eazy to fix. i'll bet $1000 that it is a 6.0l.how about we have a get together at my shop and we'll take the motor apart and if it is not a 6.0L youall don't pay anything on the bet but if it is you all pay me for doing the job. so how does that sound?
Old 03-15-2008, 03:33 PM
9 Second Club

and by the way congrats RGVSIERRA on your 11 sec. pass.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:34 PM
Staging Lane

and another grand on top of that.there u have it .better yet if its nota 6.0 stock bottom end ill let u have my motor so that u can have something good.
Old 03-15-2008, 03:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ZR1 DREAMING
Keep this thread on topic. Nobody wants to hear about somebody else's BS in their new best thread.
Great times RGV!
Old 03-15-2008, 04:03 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by ZR1 DREAMING
Keep this thread on topic. Nobody wants to hear about somebody else's BS in their new best thread.

Again, great legit pass rgvsierra.
zr1,

yea i plan to spray it later on, i just want to do a few more things to get more out of it n/a.

then a 250shot or so will come.
Old 03-15-2008, 04:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ls1CANTU
if you where not there to see it run and to inspect the truck shut up because you don't have a clue of wwhat's been done t the truck. fist of all i built that truck and i can shime in on all thats been done to the truck.i'm having some problems finding that bog on the truck (it's not nitrous like you say) the truck has a 6.0L LQ4 with TFS heads 215's and one of my custom grind cams and yes i tuned the truck and it did have a TNT f2 kit but when we didi the fast we did not install the nitrous back because we needed to send the ring back to TNT to machine the ring so it could fit the ls2 T/body so it did not have a nitrous kit that night and it stillas no nitrous kit on because i still have it at my shop.this is very eazy to fix. i'll bet $1000 that it is a 6.0l.how about we have a get together at my shop and we'll take the motor apart and if it is not a 6.0L youall don't pay anything on the bet but if it is you all pay me for doing the job. so how does that sound?
Funny the setup changes again lol. Last time he said he only had milled 317's.
You can tell me all you want it's a 6.0l, i don't doubt that but you won't convince me he didn't spray the truck.

Anyway great NA times on the 408 man.
Old 03-15-2008, 05:12 PM
9 Second Club

Originally Posted by TouchOfEvil04
Funny the setup changes again lol. Last time he said he only had milled 317's.
You can tell me all you want it's a 6.0l, i don't doubt that but you won't convince me he didn't spray the truck.

Anyway great NA times on the 408 man.
Put your money where your mouth is and you'll fiind out everything you want to know about joe's truck
Old 03-15-2008, 05:16 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by ls1CANTU
Put your money where your mouth is and you'll fiind out everything you want to know about joe's truck
tearing down his motor to prove it's a 6.0l won't say anything about him spraying it or not lol.
It's easy to instal/remove a kit man i know i have one myself haha.
Good luck with that motor BOG hahahahahahah.
I'm out.
Old 03-15-2008, 06:27 PM
Staging Lane

he doesnt use nos its for babies