Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

New times with 4.10s and TrueTrac...

Search this Thread

Old 03-21-2008, 11:01 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by BlackGMC
Yep drag radials would be nice, but I dunno if I want to speed the extra money... I am saving for an engagement ring and a turbo sooooo, drag radials would just be a luxury... I am going to try lowering my shift pressures some and maybe add in a little more TQ Mgt. to soften up the shift a little more... The funny thing on the street it just chirps the tires, at the track it spins them...
Extra money? No such thing! Anybody else w/extra, send my way for a FLT purchase. Drag radials, I'm thinking after the ring, the turbo will be a luxury.Maybe she's understanding, otherwise you'll say... Nice improvement on times. Side note, you like the Grabbers? How bout in the rain? My Americraps are on the way out( no tread, spin nasty in rain!!!). Not tryin to threadjack.
Old 03-21-2008, 11:06 AM
Resident Retard

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by fastnblu
Extra money? No such thing! Anybody else w/extra, send my way for a FLT purchase. Drag radials, I'm thinking after the ring, the turbo will be a luxury.Maybe she's understanding, otherwise you'll say... Nice improvement on times. Side note, you like the Grabbers? How bout in the rain? My Americraps are on the way out( no tread, spin nasty in rain!!!). Not tryin to threadjack.
Naw my GF is cool, she knows I like to build stuff so the turbo is no big deal, as long as I don't go super crazy spending money all at once...

I love the Grabbers in the rain, I had similar tires to the ones you have now, and they spun like crazy in the rain and dry.... Now the grabbers you can take off hard and it does not spin!! I love them, would definately buy again..