Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

PT.net members racing vid & pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2006, 05:38 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default PT.net members racing vid & pics

I am in the mood to goof with another vid making. I know you guys have some good track, burnout, street racing footage since the beginning of the year. Give it up!!!

Don't send me links(putfile.com) to vids unless I can convert them to media and download them(IN 99% of the cases I can't do anything with the link). Emailing them to truckvids@deweygibson.com is better.

Hot chics pics are a must!!! If you want you girlfriend or wife pic in vid send their pic along with a message in your in email saying you hold me harmless in all manner for using a pic that you know for a FACT is okay. Same goes with any pics/vids really. If your vid comes from another website or photographer, give their name and I'll give credit to them at the end. Take note I only do this for fun and I am not paying for the "plugin" effect to wipe out license plate numbers in the vids...so be cautious.

I have a good amount of pics from last time plus some lurking I do in show and shine and such. But I'll take your pic if you haven't already given it too me. I more interested in movie clips. Mostly I want video. That's the hardest to cut/edit and is more fun.

I'll start a poll for the song choice in another thread and link it here.

send video and pics to truckvids@deweygibson.com
Old 06-26-2006, 07:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I have some footage on a dvd, can I send you that??
Old 06-26-2006, 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by ap2002
I have some footage on a dvd, can I send you that??
like a dvd movie? stick in your dvd player and it works? no, I can't transfer dvd movies into video for editing. Well, you could with alot of work, just not what I am looking to invest. BUT, if you just took some video and saved it onto a dvd disk, that is different.

I haven't paid for the recorder rights on the dvd software. If you put the disk in your computer and are able to look at .avi, .mpg, .mov, and so on files then I'll take them.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:44 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Give me a week or so, or at least until this rain stops! I want in this time, even if I gotta burn the tires off of it to do so. I'll holla at ya!
Old 06-26-2006, 07:49 PM

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
Give me a week or so, or at least until this rain stops! I want in this time, even if I gotta burn the tires off of it to do so. I'll holla at ya!
I keep trying to get ya in. I need something better than that driveway shot. Let me know if you plan a track trip, I'll see if I can get away to get some vid of ya. Mason DIxon up in Hagerstown does test and tunes on Sunday mornings at 10AM.

RAIN? There is river going by my house. I live at the base of the Appalachian Trail.
Old 06-26-2006, 07:52 PM
TECH Junkie

I just sent ya 6 differant pics.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:14 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I keep trying to get ya in. I need something better than that driveway shot. Let me know if you plan a track trip, I'll see if I can get away to get some vid of ya. Mason DIxon up in Hagerstown does test and tunes on Sunday mornings at 10AM.

RAIN? There is river going by my house. I live at the base of the Appalachian Trail.
Let me know when you go to the track Ill see ya there. I'm gonna send some pics let me know if ya get em thanks Dewey.

Last edited by Breeze; 06-26-2006 at 08:33 PM.
Old 06-26-2006, 08:25 PM

Originally Posted by The Breeze
Let me know when you go to the track Ill see ya there. I'm gonna send some pics
Mason DIxon?
Old 06-26-2006, 08:35 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

My truck is so slow so the two vids I have are pretty boring. I do have some nice pics though...although she's all stock lol.

Out of curiousity, what video editing software do you use to create your movies? Video editing is also one of my hobbies. I love it!
Old 06-26-2006, 08:43 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
Mason DIxon?
This Sunday

Quick Reply: PT.net members racing vid & pics