Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

PT.net members racing vid & pics

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2006, 08:51 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by The Breeze
This Sunday
I'll reply to your email.

Originally Posted by KB
My truck is so slow so the two vids I have are pretty boring. I do have some nice pics though...although she's all stock lol.

Out of curiousity, what video editing software do you use to create your movies? Video editing is also one of my hobbies. I love it!
I'll be the judge of that!!!LOL Send your pics, as I said, trying to do more video edit this time, but pics will certainly help fill the dead spots.

Pinnacle Studio Plus 10 v10.5.2.xx.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x..x.x.x. I wish I had time to make it a real hobbie. This baby is a reosurce hog, rendering kills the pc and makes for editing any sort of special effects a real burden. But certainly has potential for fun.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:33 PM
KB
13 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I'll be the judge of that!!!LOL Send your pics, as I said, trying to do more video edit this time, but pics will certainly help fill the dead spots.

Pinnacle Studio Plus 10 v10.5.2.xx.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x.x..x.x.x. I wish I had time to make it a real hobbie. This baby is a reosurce hog, rendering kills the pc and makes for editing any sort of special effects a real burden. But certainly has potential for fun.
Lol well hopefully one of the stocker pics will make it in. I have my track video too, but it's pretty boring and I lose too LOL.

I've never tried Studio Plus actually. Do you like it?? I've been using Cyberlink Power Producer, Pro Show Gold and am slowly learning Adobe Premiere (huge pain in the rear). Looking forward to the video! I'll have to check out Pinnacles stuff.