Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Silver-mod-o, Skeet, 1LOW4X4, LS-Blazer, & 6ltrbtr

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2010, 02:33 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Silver-mod-o, Skeet, 1LOW4X4, LS-Blazer, & 6ltrbtr

Went to the track today, got some times....Davids (Skeet) goal was 10's, Chris's (Ls blazer) was 11's, and mine was getting anything better than a 17. (first time ever to run this truck on strip). Track temp was HOT, DA was 2241 (thru the roof).....

I'll let David and Chris speak for their trucks, Robert didnt run his, Ben rode with Chris. Notice skeets mph times, 124-125 mph, those are 10 sec times, but had trouble hooking, as did chris...

I wasnt planning on running mine till I got bored just watching, so all my times are on 22's, 3/4 tank of gas, and after the first (or second?) run I lost the tailgate. The truck was shifting into 3rd just as I'd hit the traps....First and second runs were made by launching in 4hi and shifting back into 2hi in second, ran a 16.08 with a 2.50 60ft at like 88 mph, the second run being a 2.48 60ft with a 16.07. Third run, I left in 2hi, didnt spin, and ran a 15.96 with about a 2.50 60ft and like 89 mph....third run was the best out of the whole night.

Fourth run was the same, cept they noticed in my burnout that only one wheel was spinning, and after the run, while going to pick up the slip, I could hear my G80 clunkin bad. Ben got in it and we did some 360's tryin to unwind it, and eventually it started actin right again, and I was able to drive it home. Anyways, next weekend I'll lose the 22's and some gas and make a better time I hope. I'm just glad I broke 15's in this heavy *** thing! I have timeslips but theres really not much to prove....

Had a lot of fun, got a lot of pics and videos, might take a while to get em all uploaded. Skeets, roberts and chris's trucks are NASTY, all three of em. Chris's is cool cause it looks completely stock....I got in skeets truck to pull it up about 15 ft to the lanes and that thing has a hair throttle, I'd have to take a driving course for that thing.

Skeets is the reg cab red truck, chris's is the x-cab red truck, roberts in the black reg cab, and of course mines the pewter. Robert said "The truck is gorgeous, you get a real good look at it when it launches".....meaning its slow as hell lol. And I agree it is a slow launching truck. pics...and videos. Some of these videos suck lol. were done by me and robert...

Bens house

roberts truck

Skeet

Chris

Chris's "wheelie-ball" LOL

Mine and after the races at Sonic

Waiting on videos to upload

Last edited by 1LOW4X4; 07-25-2010 at 02:53 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:08 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

whoa wth why wasnt the louisiana boy invited???!!! im not cool enough to hang out i see

our track is closed till august something or another. i may have to get with Ben about setting up a drag race get together. but we'll see. im jus afraid to drive there, break my shii an have no truck to pull me home lol.
Old 07-25-2010, 03:16 AM
Banned

aw we'll get you home if ur **** breaks. Talkin about hittin Evadale I think next weekend or sometime real soon so that'll be fun if it happens. I'll go by myself if no one else wants to lol
Old 07-25-2010, 04:37 AM

lol! i hear that. i needa just buy a damn trailor an tow my junk over there and run it. hopefully ill have a new converter in very soon an ill have my dshaft finished, then maybe i can come get a 12.5-12.6 out there.

i wont have the weekend off till Sept, but im off during the week right now. i may see about taking a day off if yall set up a track meet by yall. id like to meet Skeet, he's a very helpful person.
Old 07-25-2010, 10:03 AM
5 year bitches!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

good to see the boys out racing even in the horrible heat you guys were experiencing
Old 07-25-2010, 10:16 AM
Hunt&Fisherator

Received 17 Likes on 14 Posts

Everyone was standing around scratching their heads as to why everyone slowed down so much until I looked up the DA. At 7pm it was around 2600 everyone's MPH stayed the same or picked up even in near 100deg ambient temps so to me that means improvement was made. The track temp grazed the 130-135 deg mark and the only people hooking up were on 33x17 goodyears LOL. Had a good time as always and someone was finally there to take pics and vid. These trips are a regular thing for us but never documented this well lol. We will be back at our home track this coming weekend. The prep is always better there.

I know one thing though. I'm tired of spectating LOL. It's time for me to put something back on the effing track.... I don't care if I have to hot-rod my lawn mower
Old 07-25-2010, 10:47 AM
Banned

Heres a few, not necessarily in order...computer is having a hard time uploading the others to the net but I'm tryin. Like I said some of these videos are shaky at best lol.

Skeet

Chris

Chris

Chris

The difference between an low 12's truck and a 15 sec truck. Ben and chris gave me a headstart and then reeled me in like nothing happened...

A shaky vid of chris and skeet

Skeet

uploading more right now-I have several more just slow upload

Last edited by 1LOW4X4; 07-25-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:13 PM
Banned

Another vid, its taking about an hour per vid to upload so give me time

Heres more

This is when they noticed my left wheel wasnt spinning much, the G80 was acting up

Spinning like a son of a bitch and still hit 124

chris

my second run

Last edited by 1LOW4X4; 07-25-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 07-25-2010, 01:53 PM

SOB those are some fast trucks.

what's done to Chris' truck? freaking 12.4 i think i seen wow!
skeets is just insane

ben hurry up and put the lawn mower together ill get my weed eater and we'll race
Old 07-25-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

thanks for the vids, Nick, enjoyed the night, nitrous runs only netted 11.6 passes, at 125.3 mph spinng 200-300 ft out the hole yeah slicks are worn ) should have some this week, same times running NA but at 116 115mph, and spinning somewhat NA, i knew this going into the night of racing, with the high DA, hot *** temps, it was still a great night!

Cant waite to see what she does on some new slicks and some decent weather, our home track will be open this coming weekend might just go straight to the 150 shot and call it a night..

those that wanna know i wasnt even close of running out of gear, with the 4:88s even passing through the traps at 7100 rpms she was still pulling BUT i will be going to a 29 inch tire

thanks again to Ben,Nick,Robert & Chris, was a great night even if it was a terrible night to race..

oh yeah and Quik, i guess your guestaments are correct as for gearing/tire size/ mph its finally all coming together

by the way i will push this motor to the limits, ( hope i dont hurt it ) but i do have a 408 build fixing to be in progress, got the crank and rods and block, working on which pistons and cam i wanna go with and what will produce the most power in the ranges i want its being drawn out..

Last edited by skeet; 07-25-2010 at 09:00 PM.

Quick Reply: Silver-mod-o, Skeet, 1LOW4X4, LS-Blazer, & 6ltrbtr