Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Think your truck is fast? PROVE IT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2010, 02:07 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 00buckshot
Edit: I'm still goin but the little black truck cant make it, been trying to find and oil leak for the last few days and found a crack up the block where the galley plug goes, so I'm out for this one
All you got to do is pull the plug I know where 6.0l is sitting on a engine stand in someones shop. Just Saying
Old 11-21-2010, 01:45 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by SS THiS 03
And I thought it was because the so called street truck couldn't make the drive over here. I'll keep everyone posted for the official date and details, we will be glad to have some Out of State trucks here running a 1/4 mile
Not sure which "street truck" you're refering to but, I'm pretty sure I could drive mine to Texas and have tons of fun at the track. However, I'd rather put it on the trailer to keep wear down. I own a daily driver/tow pig/trailer for that specific duty. My truck still has ac, ps, and full interior at this point. I did make the switch to a turbo 400 trans which makes it long trip unfriendly compared to what most are used to. Remember, these trans have been used for decades in vehicles that have done more cross country trips than mine will ever see.

Tell you what. Bring that beast of yours to the track in Ga. on Dec 11 so the rest of us get to see how badass it is. I'm all for more fast trucks at the event!
Old 11-21-2010, 08:36 AM
TECH Addict

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

For general info, I went to SGMP Test & tune + Camaro 5 event. They handled the event fast as hell. There was probably 40-50 Camaros runining over and over all day long. I was in my truck and never waited more than 10 minutes to run. Great day !!!

THIS TRACK IS THE BOMB...HATS OFF TO THE OWNERS AND STAFF OF THIS HIGH QUALITY TRACK !!!!!

Pitt

Few pics from yesterday

Scream in line

Scream getting ready for Dec 11th

Mine cooling down from a good run on a hot day

Friends Turbo Busa with 425 rwhp

Last edited by pittman; 11-21-2010 at 09:15 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 06:47 AM
TECH Junkie

Scream is coming too huh! I wonder how many other folks are coming to this and just not posting up?!?! Very excited about this event! Woo hoo!!!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:32 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by slowec
Scream is coming too huh! I wonder how many other folks are coming to this and just not posting up?!?! Very excited about this event! Woo hoo!!!!!
Heh, Scream is one my very closest friends. You bet your *** he is coming to this!

I have a face to face meeting with the general manager of SGMP later this afternoon. I'll post up any interesting news I get!
Old 11-23-2010, 08:06 AM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Brickrocket
Heh, Scream is one my very closest friends. You bet your *** he is coming to this!

I have a face to face meeting with the general manager of SGMP later this afternoon. I'll post up any interesting news I get!

Yessiree, Denial will be there. Made some motor passes at SGMP this past Saturday. I was pleasantly surprised with the results for shakedown runs.

Definitely a great track that seems to be run efficiently. Can't wait for the event.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:41 AM
TECH Resident

specs on the busa? sorry for bein off topic. ive driven a 400rwhp busa quite a few times, its one of the scariest ******* things ever. i cant even imagine what its like to drive one with 25 more hp, which is very noticable on a bike.
Old 11-23-2010, 09:56 AM
MOOBIES Moderator

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

track was working good!

Old 11-27-2010, 12:29 AM
8 Second Club

what time does this event start on saturday...and do you know if friday will be open, we will be in town friday morning hopefully and gonna have the rest of the day free, so would like to go check the track out?

Flaco
Old 11-27-2010, 08:57 AM
TECH Junkie

I don't think the track is open friday. Glad you are planning the weekend!

Quick Reply: Think your truck is fast? PROVE IT!!!