Drag Racing Fastest Truck List inside, sortable for any make/model/engine listed.
TIME SLIP DATABASE

Think your truck is fast? PROVE IT!!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 11:36 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Flaco
what time does this event start on saturday...and do you know if friday will be open, we will be in town friday morning hopefully and gonna have the rest of the day free, so would like to go check the track out?

Flaco
Track opens at 10am Saturday morning. I'll see if anyone will be around Friday to let you take a look. I am hoping to go down Friday myself and get some stuff set up.
Old 11-28-2010, 04:33 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow looks like it will be a great event. wish i could make it to something like this. im a GM guy. but i respect all makes and models. good luck. hope to see some fast passes. GM vs FORD is good stuff. when it all comes down to it we are all gear head motor junkys
Old 11-29-2010, 12:23 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Brickrocket
Track opens at 10am Saturday morning. I'll see if anyone will be around Friday to let you take a look. I am hoping to go down Friday myself and get some stuff set up.
It was great getting see your truck down in Daytona this past weekend "Brickrocket" you got a sick set-up. haha you turned some heads and had everybody looking when you poped your hood out on the parking lot Sat. night. haha
Old 11-29-2010, 12:36 PM
On The Tree

really wish i could make it to this event... sounds like its going to be very good. really hope someone gets a lot of footage.
Old 11-29-2010, 02:55 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Bad_Apple
It was great getting see your truck down in Daytona this past weekend "Brickrocket" you got a sick set-up. haha you turned some heads and had everybody looking when you poped your hood out on the parking lot Sat. night. haha
Thanks man! I was glad I could make it down to Daytona this year. Looking toward to seeing everyone on the 11th!
Old 11-29-2010, 08:30 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Brickrocket
thanks, where is alot of people going to stay out at..any good hotels..and i will def see u there, if u need my number i am going to send it to you in a pm...thanks

Flaco
Old 11-29-2010, 08:55 PM
TECH Resident

thanks, where is alot of people going to stay out at..any good hotels..and i will def see u there, if u need my number i am going to send it to you in a pm...thanks

Flaco
Comfort suite, 1332 North St. Augustine Road. Iv stayed there twice, Its nice, new, and clean. and only about 5-10 minutes from the track and RIGHT beside HOOTERS.
Old 11-29-2010, 08:58 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by KDavis04ss
Comfort suite, 1332 North St. Augustine Road. Iv stayed there twice, Its nice, new, and clean. and only about 5-10 minutes from the track and RIGHT beside HOOTERS.
haa, thats sounds like a plan..thanks
Old 11-29-2010, 09:54 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 138 Likes on 91 Posts

There are several hotels right off I75 in Adel, Ga which is closer to the track than Valdosta. There are a lot more nice choices in Valdosta though. I took the cheap route and am staying at Days Inn in Adel.

I would also like to know if something happens with the track on Friday as I will be rolling in Friday afternoon.
Old 11-30-2010, 05:15 AM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by KDavis04ss
haa, thats sounds like a plan..thanks
THAT IS COR-RECT !!! And they stay open late so you can drown your sorrow or celebrate your triumph! Either way, wings and cold drinks stumbling distance to our hotel is becoming a track trip tradition

Quick Reply: Think your truck is fast? PROVE IT!!!