Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

BadMofo's Garage Project

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2006, 09:57 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
Thanks guys!!

Yeah, I bet you had a hard time getting those blood stains out of the *** of your underwear!
yeh, she likes to spank a little hard. LOL j/k

i just throw the underwear away, it was the damn salt that kills me. I think I would of rather been hit with the real thing.

http://www.ratfink.org/
Old 10-22-2006, 10:07 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

WOW! Very nice Dude! Now you can finally cook a good meal.....and by "cook" i mean build.....and by "meal" i mean ride. Seriously, very nice man, very nice indeed!
Old 10-23-2006, 06:02 AM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sweet shoe box! My garage needs a serious makeover, too bad it's like 4th on the home project list.
Old 10-23-2006, 06:38 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Hell Yeah lookin good Tim I should be starting my 2 car detached soon but I guess im just too lazy
Old 10-23-2006, 06:51 AM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by The Breeze
Hell Yeah lookin good Tim I should be starting my 2 car detached soon but I guess im just too lazy
I hear ya, but I guess it's even harder when you're doing that kind of work all day for a living. I know I'm about burnt out, and I still have some stuff to do inside the house, as well as finishing the old garage. I also got a bunch of parts starting to pile up for this truck, and time seems to be getting shorter and shorter. My son's basketball is starting up as well, which is gonna consume some more of my time, but he's number 1 on my list. At least I got something to do to keep me out of trouble this winter!
Old 10-23-2006, 07:10 AM
TECH Addict

I hear ya, but I guess it's even harder when you're doing that kind of work all day for a living. I know I'm about burnt out, and I still have some stuff to do inside the house, as well as finishing the old garage. I also got a bunch of parts starting to pile up for this truck, and time seems to be getting shorter and shorter. My son's basketball is starting up as well, which is gonna consume some more of my time, but he's number 1 on my list. At least I got something to do to keep me out of trouble this winter!
Hmmm, are you seriously putting your child above the garage project? Now you have me questioning your dedication to speed and performance, your priorities seem to be a little off kilter....
Old 10-23-2006, 07:18 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I hear ya, but I guess it's even harder when you're doing that kind of work all day for a living.
ever go to a plumber's house? or a carpenter's? drywaller's? mine? they have their particular trade unfinished forever. LOL Too funny.
Old 10-23-2006, 08:47 AM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by Whippled 496
Hmmm, are you seriously putting your child above the garage project? Now you have me questioning your dedication to speed and performance, your priorities seem to be a little off kilter....

I spend every moment I can with him, as he is going to be 13 in December and I know my days are limited. He's already blowing me off for his friends. The garage, the hotrod, and the truck are the three things that I'm counting on to keep me out of a mental institution when he finally stops wanting to lay on the sofa with me or just hang out. I'm sure once he starts to get a whiff of the girls (I mean a serious whiff) he'll want to hang with his parents less and less

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
ever go to a plumber's house? or a carpenter's? drywaller's? mine? they have their particular trade unfinished forever. LOL Too funny.
That's the truth! How's your addition coming? Any pics to share?
Old 10-23-2006, 08:52 AM
TECH Addict

I spend every moment I can with him, as he is going to be 13 in December and I know my days are limited. He's already blowing me off for his friends. The garage, the hotrod, and the truck are the three things that I'm counting on to keep me out of a mental institution when he finally stops wanting to lay on the sofa with me or just hang out. I'm sure once he starts to get a whiff of the girls (I mean a serious whiff) he'll want to hang with his parents less and less
Yup, no doubt about that. You got about a year or so at the most before you transform from "DAD" to that embarassing guy who drops him off at practice...LOL. But on the flip side, you only have about 7 years before you become "DAD" again...
Old 10-23-2006, 09:06 AM
Baltimore Whore

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Damn man looks great, I remeber when our garage was that clean, love the so-cal speed shop sighn, the ratfink..

Quick Reply: BadMofo's Garage Project