Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

Englistown NJ - Annual Spring Swap Meet/Auto Show - Saturday, April 17th 2010

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2010, 03:46 PM
13 Second Truck Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Englistown NJ - Annual Spring Swap Meet/Auto Show - Saturday, April 17th 2010

Just like the title says, who's all going?

I'll be there, and I'll be parking with a group of guys from FullsizeChevy.com, I think there's 12 of us at this point (and no, I'm not trying to promote that site, I actually hate it, there are just a good bunch of guys on there local to me). This is the link to the thread over there: http://www.fullsizechevy.com/showthr...day-April-17th

If it's against the rules here to post a link like that to another site, mods, feel free to delete it, I'm not trying to start any ****.

If you want to park with us and aren't a member over there, let me know, and I'll add you to the list.

For the registration form, click here, print it out, and mail it in ASAP, and if you're parking with us, put "FullSizeChevy.com" in the "club affiliation" area.

The best time to get there is around 8am or earlier, before it gets too crowded. Traffic is absolute HELL getting in if you get there after around 8:30.
Old 03-31-2010, 05:02 PM
something else

I do think I'm going, what days are you going?
Old 03-31-2010, 05:51 PM
13 Second Truck Club

I`ll be there all day saturday.
Old 03-31-2010, 06:04 PM
formerly turbo4.8 (2014-06-25)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thinking about it. iv been trying to find local guys for a while now...
Old 03-31-2010, 06:10 PM
13 Second Truck Club

I might also be running at Atco the night before, if anyone wants to join.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:04 PM
TECH Resident

I tried clicking on the link and it won't let me access the thread.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:17 PM
something else

Yeah, have to be a member of that site. But it does look like a lot of lifted trucks are going to be there.

Are you thinking about going sureshot?
Old 03-31-2010, 09:19 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by chevytruck
Yeah, have to be a member of that site. But it does look like a lot of lifted trucks are going to be there.

Are you thinking about going sureshot?
I don't know, I just wanted to check the thread out to see what it's all about.
Old 03-31-2010, 09:52 PM
13 Second Truck Club

There's not a whole lot of info in that thread, but there's EVERY kind of vehicle there. Of the 12 guys I'm parking with, there's a Denali with a 3" BL, and two black lifted GMT900s. Probably 5 or so lowered trucks with us, too, and a few stock height.

Basically, the way the whole thing works is like this. Englishtown is set up with two massive parking lots on either side of the track. Both parking lots contain the "swap meet" part, which is essentially just a flea market, with mostly car/truck stuff. The "show" part is on the track. There are just cars/trucks/motorcycles parked all the way from the burnout box, to the turn-offs at the end. There are tons of ever type of vehicle there. I think last year there might have even been a bagged conversion van.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:13 AM
PT's Slowest Truck

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'll definitely be going, supposed to be going down with Tom (tdrumm), but I haven't heard from him in a while. He's a busy boy and doesn't get on this site as much as he used to. I just sent him a PM to see what the story is, he lives 5 minutes from me so we planned to go down together. I'm looking forward to riding in his Vmax and trying to talk him into some mods

Either way, I'm going...I'll go and sign up for the FSC thing when I get a chance...I'm a member there too, and have met a few guys that are pretty cool. I never post over there since I spend all of my computer time on here (this is the only site I go on besides google, amazon.com, summit racing or jegs, and thetoolwarehouse.net ). Basically I go on this site, and other sites to buy stuff...sometimes youtube also lol.

Anyway, enough rambling on...in short, I'm in

Quick Reply: Englistown NJ - Annual Spring Swap Meet/Auto Show - Saturday, April 17th 2010