Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

Lets go PENS!

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 11:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Lets go PENS!

Looking forward to some great playoff hockey! Should be a great first round match-up with the Flyers! Like to see the PENS kick *** against our croos-state rivals! LETS GO PENS!!!!!!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 12:16 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bruins vs. Habs. I can't wait.

It should be a good playoff season though. I like the match ups.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:52 AM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I watched caps lose to florida last night...get it out of their system I guess. This is gonna be a good playoff season!!!
Old 04-12-2009, 07:26 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by KevinF56

It should be a good playoff season though. I like the match ups.
That should be a fun series to watch! I can't see the Habs winning though. The Bruins are too tough and they have been beating the Canadians up this year.

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
I watched caps lose to florida last night...get it out of their system I guess. This is gonna be a good playoff season!!!
I am hoping the PENS win the first round and then get an awesome match-up against the Caps in the second. They have always had great series in the playoffs.
Old 04-12-2009, 07:42 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboJohn6
That should be a fun series to watch! I can't see the Habs winning though. The Bruins are too tough and they have been beating the Canadians up this year.

I am hoping the PENS win the first round and then get an awesome match-up against the Caps in the second. They have always had great series in the playoffs.
I actually was a penguin fan for a long time. I am still a steeler fan. BUT...I enjoy hockey much more than football and slowly migrated to the home team. It was going to the games that finally won me over. I had season tickets for a while. Lower level 10 rows up from goal. There is a small place in my heart for the pen's, but not when they play the caps. And you are right, between them and the flyer's, it's usually damn good hockey.
Old 04-14-2009, 01:23 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I had season tickets for a while. Lower level 10 rows up from goal.

Still have them? I would be interested in going to see a game there if the two teams meet.
Old 04-14-2009, 07:44 PM
Import Moderator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by KevinF56
Bs in 4

Lets finish what we couldnt last year and bring the cup home

Geno for the Hart! I can hear the crowd at the Mellon now..... MVP, MVP, MVP!!!!! If I didnt just have knee surgery id be down there Friday
Old 04-14-2009, 10:01 PM
Staging Lane

I think the Pens have a legitimate chance of winning the Cup. If they don't I atleast hope Detroit doesn't even make it to the Finals. It was painful to be at Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals last year in Detroit and watch the Pens get shutout. The way they talked about Osgood last year you would have thought he was the second coming.

Go Pens
Old 04-15-2009, 07:07 AM
Import Moderator

Originally Posted by 04Silverado5.3
I think the Pens have a legitimate chance of winning the Cup. If they don't I atleast hope Detroit doesn't even make it to the Finals. It was painful to be at Game 1 of the Stanley Cup Finals last year in Detroit and watch the Pens get shutout. The way they talked about Osgood last year you would have thought he was the second coming.

Go Pens
x2 on that one bud... I was at game 1 last year to, last time I will go to Detroit for a hockey game, we were treated very poorly. Not to mention that little rave outside the arena with all the rap guys yelling "****" as every other word was a nice little touch on a family event

Anyways, its just my opinion but despite having Hossa this year... I think Detroit lacks what it takes to get it done, they need Ozzy to step up MUCH more than he has in the regular season or they wont even make it passed CBJ (whom I have upsetting them in my bracket)

we have won 16 out of our last 20 or something and they are getting scoring from not only line #1 & #2.. but #3 is stepping up big in TK and Cookie, and even getting some help from line #4. Should make for an interesting series between Philly

My wild card team though, should the Pens not make it, is the Blackhawks... I want to see a young team win it

EDIT: Oh, and is it just me... but does Dupuis look like ******* Superman in a Penguins uniform as of late, that guy is a ******* maniac
Old 04-15-2009, 10:10 PM
TECH Enthusiast

EDIT: Oh, and is it just me... but does Dupuis look like ******* Superman in a Penguins uniform as of late, that guy is a ******* maniac
Him and the rest of the 4th line has been playing well!

Game 1 down, 3 more to go! GO PENS!

Quick Reply: Lets go PENS!