Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

MIR Eastern Truck meet Oct 7

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 07:52 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
WTF are you hooking up Satellite TV and surround sound? I'm pretty sure that's a piece of cable wire isn't it?

Seriously tho, you gotta be shitting me?
No way, I am gonn apull in just like this! DId you ever doubt it? And I am having issues running without my 3 ball hitch. I am gonna run that too.
Old 10-03-2007, 07:58 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

If anything I EVER owned looked half that whack I would sell the parts on here, cut the rest of it up and scrap it, and then call State Farm and tell them it got Jacked'

XLR8NSS, are you serious about not running your truck?? ....and what are you "Impatiently waiting for"? Are you going to the OC car cruise at all this weekend? I'm thinking about going down Friday after work and staying until late Saturday night. I'm not sure if I can pull it off considering I'll be gone all day Sunday too
Old 10-03-2007, 08:05 PM

I promise to bring a bowl of cereal Sunday morning for y as well.
Old 10-03-2007, 08:09 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by dewmanshu

Just where in the hell do you find this stuff. THAT IS FUNNY!
Old 10-03-2007, 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by KySilverado
I snag **** as I see it. I am guilty of at lunch time going thru people's photbuckets and using google images to find crazy ****.

http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j1...ternet%20Crap/
Old 10-03-2007, 08:20 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

XLR8NSS, are you serious about not running your truck?? ....and what are you "Impatiently waiting for"? Are you going to the OC car cruise at all this weekend? I'm thinking about going down Friday after work and staying until late Saturday night. I'm not sure if I can pull it off considering I'll be gone all day Sunday too
You need to log in more often.

I am gonna bring my Kazoo helmet but, not sure I'm gonna run. Blower is off, truck is slow, want to get rid of it, don't want to mess it up, etc.

So you are going to OC Friday afternoon, staying until late Saturday, going back to Baltimore, then going all the way to MIR the next morning?

I think I'm gonna SLEEP IN on Saturday.

Oh, waiting for the V8 Colorado/Canyon to come out.
Old 10-04-2007, 06:14 AM
11 Second Truck Club

Originally Posted by KySilverado
Wait untill you meet him in person Lol
Old 10-04-2007, 06:45 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Where abouts do you live Jim? I'm meeting Beastmode prob. @ his hotel, or close to it, as I live in Arbutus and he's staying like 5 minutes away, and on the way. We'll be going down MD 3 south to 301. Anywhere along there we could meet. Maybe @ the Skate Ring on the corner of Capital Raceway Rd.??? I think you're in the Pasadena area aren't you?

Yea, Im in Pasadena so anyplace along 301 is fine. Maybe meet right there at the 7/11 in the median or the McDonalds right after race track road. What time you wanna meet? Does anyone in the 21122 vacinity need a ride?
Old 10-04-2007, 06:48 AM
Import Moderator

got my LTs completely on and the exhaust on... gonna head home early and have Quik tune it up adn then clean her all up adn i should be ready for the haul

at idle and in the low rpms it sounds like my flowmaster catback did only a little louder... at wot it sounds like open headers lol
Old 10-04-2007, 06:50 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I havent even had the laptop in the truck for 2 months, so things should be interesting on Sunday. I am going to try and do some tuning on Saturday to see how far outta whack my **** is before I embarass myself Sunday. I pullied up from a 2-5/8" to a 2-3/4" pulley a few weeks back to see if i lost any boost and I did not. So that tells me two things......1) I have maxed this blower out with the 496 and 2) I can lessen the IATs a little and keep the same (139-144kPa) boost. We gonna still pack everyone and thier mother in this biatch and mack a run down the track or what?

Quick Reply: MIR Eastern Truck meet Oct 7