Eastern VA, MD, DE, WV, PA, ME, VT, MA, CT, NH, NY, NJ, RI

MIR Eastern Truck meet Oct 7

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2007, 11:03 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Jim - That sounds like a good plan for tomorrow except I think I'll replace the movie part with washing my truck and may sleep until about 12 or 1.

Good luck with your hectic day Dewey.
Old 10-05-2007, 11:34 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You all go enjoy youre damn sundaes while I am workin on the truck till 11:00 and will be back at it tommorow at 8:00 and to top it all of I still dont get to race on sunday but the 4l60 is out and we start going forward in the morning it looks like there is a lil fab work to do because of the headers the 80 has a spot that probably needs to be grinded down for clearance other than that it all looks good and the beer was cold now im off too bed probably see ya on Sun
Old 10-06-2007, 12:12 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by xpensive_habbits02
can i come and play
you gonna bring the camaro because your truck isn't gonna be done any time year
Old 10-06-2007, 12:04 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Got bottle filled. It was only half full (or half empty), my sender is dead so I didn't know how much pressure was in it. Not to shabby, I have six 1/4 mile runs and uhhh maybe 4 solid highway runs. All but one on a 75 shot. I was expecting a lot less left in the bottle. Guess I need a heater.

Headers are welded and not leaking. Now I am off to Lacrosse practice for the older son. Get back and flush my slipping tranny. Sigh. I hope I have my lug wrench and jack in the shed and not at work.
Old 10-06-2007, 02:51 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Well all the trans is in and everything well the hardest part was putting the exaust back on I hate headers what a PITA. So I will call in my driveshaft measurment on monday and be back on the road tuesday.
Old 10-06-2007, 03:29 PM
Cuz I AM a BADMOFO

Originally Posted by The Breeze
Well all the trans is in and everything well the hardest part was putting the exaust back on I hate headers what a PITA. So I will call in my driveshaft measurment on monday and be back on the road tuesday.
A day late (2 days really) and a dollar short! You should come on out anyway. If you want to head down this way you can ride with me, I'm planning on leaving the house around 8ish to meet Beastmode at his hotel around 8:15-8:30

Originally Posted by dewmanshu
Got bottle filled. It was only half full (or half empty), my sender is dead so I didn't know how much pressure was in it. Not to shabby, I have six 1/4 mile runs and uhhh maybe 4 solid highway runs. All but one on a 75 shot. I was expecting a lot less left in the bottle. Guess I need a heater.

Headers are welded and not leaking. Now I am off to Lacrosse practice for the older son. Get back and flush my slipping tranny. Sigh. I hope I have my lug wrench and jack in the shed and not at work.
See that, the weather is changing for the better!
I've got a heater if you want me to bring it

Old 10-06-2007, 05:07 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by slownlow4.8
outback in laplata
Sounds good to me.
Old 10-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Adkoonerstrator

Originally Posted by The Breeze
.........I hate headers what a PITA.

Sounds like things are going damn good with the swap though. Too bad it wasn't one week earlier, I am interested to see how the truck runs with it.
Old 10-06-2007, 07:46 PM
TECH Addict

Yall have fun out there. Hopefully I can come out and play next spring with some new goodies.
Old 10-06-2007, 10:26 PM
Moderately Differentiated

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by BADMOFO
I've got a heater if you want me to bring it

I have the same thing, i have the case, has an extra bottle. But it seems I packed it away. **** it, I was slammed today. I barely got the SS rims off and the others on. Jesus, I am such a procrastinator. Well, my dirty truck and myself are going to bed. See all you douschebags tomorrow. I'll be sure to call XLR8NSS to come pick me up if I break down on the way.

Quick Reply: MIR Eastern Truck meet Oct 7