Events & Show Discussion Races | Events | Shows

East Coast Truck Show and Go!! VMP Dinwiddie, Va

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2006, 01:00 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

well I've got some great news my 4L65E just
I can count to 5 between shifts during the slippage.

I'm turning it back to stock tonight since it's still under warranty and hopefully get the tranny fixed or replaced this weekend.

It's bad enough I haven't gotten my springs yet now this
Old 03-24-2006, 05:32 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Seth.................lodging is kinda up in the air at the current time. A guy on the rumble bee site had booked a few rooms in Petersburg VA and we thought we were staying there but it is looking more and more like we will be meeting at the Lonestar and going from there.
Old 03-24-2006, 06:53 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Rumble Bee Ram
Seth.................lodging is kinda up in the air at the current time. A guy on the rumble bee site had booked a few rooms in Petersburg VA and we thought we were staying there but it is looking more and more like we will be meeting at the Lonestar and going from there.
Well I going up there around 2:00 so and I will have a ice chest, and some lawn chairs.... I will find out where I am staying when I get there to..... If you guys want to hit me up tommorow and find out what is up you can give me a call my number is 337-739-7498......If interested.....Holla

Seth
Old 03-24-2006, 09:48 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I just reserved us a room at the travel lodge, It was like $60 for a smoke free room, with 2 double beds..... So if you guys want to come up there early we will be chilling out there drinking beer....

Seth
Old 03-25-2006, 11:00 AM
11 Second Truck Club

OK So how many people do we have going.
Old 03-25-2006, 11:58 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I am heading out we will se yall there....

Seth
Old 03-25-2006, 12:43 PM
TECH Fanatic

Gots to work this sucks, but maybe getting a new truck so its prolly for the best.
Old 03-26-2006, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I got to meet "The Breeze", and "Rumble Bee Ram" Really cool dudes, class acts in my opinion.... I had a really good time today despite the 15 m.p.h. head wind , and the track not hooking worth a ****, even for me so that is pretty bad if I am having traction probs....But none the less good time.... And I also got a new personal best but I will not bore you with that..... Also there was a lack of chevy guys there........ I was pretty disapionted ......Breeze and I was holdin it down for the bowtie boys, and I must say his truck is really clean looking....But I will leave you all alone, but before I go I want to send out a special thanks out to Rumble Bee Ram for putting all of this together, and making it happen...... Thanks man, we will do it again ......

Seth
Old 03-26-2006, 05:58 PM
Launching!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

yeah i had a great time i just wish i would have drove up and ran. i could of had fun running the ol tb. but none the less a great time. thanx to rumble bee ram for getting this thing organized. hopefully next time we can get some more bow ties there. seth good times man

one tire fire flys again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-26-2006, 06:38 PM
11 Second Truck Club

Hey I just got home about 1/2 hr ago and got everything put away for now The truck is still missing I think the problem is I got some bad gas or water in my tank somehow I guess it sits to much so I will try some Drygas and see what happens from there hopefully it cures the mis. It was nice meeting you all and cant wait till next year.

Quick Reply: East Coast Truck Show and Go!! VMP Dinwiddie, Va