Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LSX Shootout Oct 7-10

anybody else going ???

i will be there with 3 trucks ...see ya there
Old 09-28-2010, 09:25 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 17 Likes on 17 Posts

I'm a 5 minute drive from the track.

If I go I'll end up being a spectator....I had plans on running....until I bankrupted myself
Old 09-28-2010, 10:02 PM
TECH Fanatic

Man i would love to come watch im about 9 hrs from there, ure prolly about 11 flaco! I might make special arrangements to come see your beast trucks
Old 09-28-2010, 11:10 PM
8 Second Club

Originally Posted by Swerve7rpm2000
Man i would love to come watch im about 9 hrs from there, ure prolly about 11 flaco! I might make special arrangements to come see your beast trucks
actually about 15 non stop but 3 trailers going i know it will be a lil more...

we r leaving thursday 5-6 am so its gonna be a drive for us..
Old 09-29-2010, 07:37 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wheres it at?
Old 09-29-2010, 08:10 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by xx_ED_xx
wheres it at?
Gateway International Raceway - Madison, IL

Here's a linky to all the stickies with the classes and info
GMPP LSX Shootout Section
Old 09-29-2010, 08:12 PM
TECH Senior Member

From REDGAR:

Originally Posted by REDGAR

4th Annual GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout Announced!

Orange County, California – The NMCA and GM Performance Parts are pleased to announce that the 4th Annual GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout will take place at Gateway International Raceway near St. Louis, Missouri, the weekend of October 7-10, 2010. The event, held in conjunction with the NMCA World Finals, is the largest LS gathering in the U.S. The LSX Shootout features awesome heads-up racing for the fastest LS-powered cars in the world, index-style and True Street racing for competitors of all levels, and a giant all LS-powered car show. This is “the” LS event of the year, with over $50,000 in cash and prizes, and it’s brought to you by GM Performance Parts. Presenting sponsor, GM High-Tech Performance magazine, will produce the official LSX Shootout Fan Guide and publish regular event press releases leading up to the LSX Shootout.

The LSX Shootout’s heads-up classes include Drag Radial, All Motor, and Real Street…all of which are wheels-up and hardcore. New for 2010 the LSX Shootout will celebrate the return of the Camaro with two classes just for 5th Gen muscle cars! Camaro Performers magazine is sponsoring the 5th Gen Camaro Challenge, an index class for new Camaros only, and GM High-Tech Performance will sponsor a heads-up 5th Gen Camaro Shootout on Sunday consisting of the fastest cars from the Camaro Challenge class. The Shootout also features two classes for mild to wild street-type LS-powered vehicles, LSX Rumble and True Street Challenge. The LSX Rumble class allows racers to pick their index, matching their street machine up against some of the fastest cars in the country. All racers competing in LSX Rumble may also compete for free in the True Street Challenge class on Saturday. Travel through the countryside then bring your LS-powered musclecar, truck or SUV back to the track for a three-run showdown to determine who has the baddest LSX-powered True Street car in the world! All class winners will receive big bucks, an LSX block, and the coveted winners jacket courtesy of GM Performance Parts and their host dealer, Scoggin -Dickey Parts Center.

New for 2010…GM Performance Parts will present special cash and prizes to the fastest LS-powered individual makes and models with their World’s Fastest LS Challenge. Who has the world’s fastest Camaro, Firebird, Corvette, GTO, G8, Cadillac, or Truck/SUV? GM Performance Parts wants to find out and will award each winner $250, a custom LSX Shootout winners jacket, and a bonus $250 prize if the car has a GM Performance Parts LSX Bow-Tie block.

Camaro5.com will join forces with the GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout in 2010 to help celebrate the Camaro’s triumphant return by sponsoring several 5th Gen Camaro car show classes and awards. The LSX Shootout’s special 2-day car show will also have classes for all other factory LS-powered muscle cars and trucks/SUVs with over 50 awards. Awards include: best 5th Gen Camaro, best LS-powered 4th Gen Camaro, Firebird, GTO, Corvette, Cadillac, truck/SUV and vintage LS-powered specialty vehicle; best paint, interior, engine, and stance; editor’s choice awards from GM High-Tech Performance, FSC, Camaro Performers, and Camaro5.com; Top 10 LS Muscle Cars; LSX Best of Show awards on Sunday only. The huge TREMEC LSX car show is just one more way you can participate with your LS-powered vehicle at the GM Performance Parts LSX Shootout.

For more information, specific class rules & purses, car show questions, event information, ticket pricing, vendor space, and hotel arrangements, log on to www.nmcadigital.com/lsx or call 714-444-2426.
Old 09-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Teching In

what 3 trucks are you taking flaco
Old 09-30-2010, 11:53 PM
TECH Addict

i really hate that mmp is closed and they moved it
Old 10-01-2010, 10:46 AM

Received 222 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by Flaco
anybody else going ???