FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

4.8 which stroker kit and twin turbo should i ??

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 12:56 PM
I AM A MOTHERF*CKER

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

As for the TT kit, I don't believe there are any kits available that offer twins. It would be a custom fab. You might contact Trick Performance (site sponsor) as he manufactures a single kit and might be able to do some kind of prototype/custom development from his base kit.
Old 06-02-2007, 05:31 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by MrXerox
Is it just me or does this english sound like a Fat Albert episode?

well im doing my best here i dont think i have enterd a grammer english website this is a performance forum 4 all nationalities esxuse me but im doing my best here
Old 06-02-2007, 05:36 PM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by corvette_uae1
well im doing my best here i dont think i have enterd a grammer english website this is a performance forum 4 all nationalities esxuse me but im doing my best here
I think your english is great and Keep up the good work, Nice to have our friends from the other side of the world be interested in Truck performance.
Mark
Old 06-02-2007, 05:41 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 2004Denali
I think your english is great and Keep up the good work, Nice to have our friends from the other side of the world be interested in Truck performance.
Mark

Old 06-02-2007, 05:57 PM
Launching!

guyz what do u mean buy 4.8 forged block for sale ???? is it iron or stock block ??

turbo berserker thanks for the details and info man but i think it will cost me alot if ill do it costum its cheeper in dubai than bying a new one .

i have only 20thousand us $
Old 06-02-2007, 06:06 PM
Mr. Obvious

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

about the 4.8 forged block - it is a stock iron block with forged bottom end( pistons, rods, and crank) with the expensive custom parts already paid for and ALOT cheaper than buying new. it will hold the power without breaking

IF you want to stay a 4.8, this is what i would do. otherwise contact jetmann about building you a 370
Old 06-02-2007, 08:05 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

guyz what do u mean buy 4.8 forged block for sale ???? is it iron or stock block ??

turbo berserker thanks for the details and info man but i think it will cost me alot if ill do it costum its cheeper in dubai than bying a new one .

i have only 20thousand us $

Twin kit would take a chunk out of your 20k but you would have plenty left after the kit, to build what ever engine you want. maybe even the tranny as well.
Drop us a line, you might be closer to a twin then you realise....
Cheers

Rick
Old 06-02-2007, 08:09 PM
Truck Sponsor

Received 62 Likes on 50 Posts

Originally Posted by TurboBerserker
As for the TT kit, I don't believe there are any kits available that offer twins. It would be a custom fab. You might contact Trick Performance (site sponsor) as he manufactures a single kit and might be able to do some kind of prototype/custom development from his base kit.
Do you have a 6th since? lol
The INTRO kit can be bounced to a twin. We have had one customer ask, so we did not make it any importance but you never know. WE would love to build a twin set up for the truck market.

Rick
Old 06-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Launching!

ok trick a asked ma friends about a single turbo kit on a v8 engine they all say its ok and all fine .

but i was wondering and scared cuz the turbo will sit on a side with the turbo minifold right??? what about the other side of the engine the minifold will stay stock and the pressure will be diffrent !!! i dont know how is that and if its ok with the engine !!??
Old 06-02-2007, 10:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

ok trick a asked ma friends about a single turbo kit on a v8 engine they all say its ok and all fine .

but i was wondering and scared cuz the turbo will sit on a side with the turbo minifold right??? what about the other side of the engine the minifold will stay stock and the pressure will be diffrent !!! i dont know how is that and if its ok with the engine !!??
On a singe turbo, one side of the exhaust is brought over to other other side and then both go though the turbo, like this..

http://www.ls1truck.com/trickperform...G_0380_jpg.htm

Quick Reply: 4.8 which stroker kit and twin turbo should i ??