FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

alky control

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2012, 07:26 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by fastnblu
That's a good thing, lower is better.

As for Bogarts, I called him a few yrs. ago, never called me back after he said he would. I tend to not do biz w/. co.'s that do that kinda ****. A great product is 1 thing whether meth or wheels, but customer support as simple as a phone call go a long way for me. Sometimes, I give a company 3 tries to contact me if I contact them agaim or whatnot. If they don't, 3 strikes, they're out. To me, if i want a given product, & I'm willin to spend the $, it's part of my expectations.

KBRacing, Kyle is the man, even if I've never bought a thing, yet, he knows the potential is there. That's customer srvc. & good business. And exactly why I buy from him. Rant off.

It gonna come down to features that work for a given user, & price. Lemme know what u hear. Sounds like u are ready to pull trigger immediately & can't wait a few wks. or a month, as in a group purchase or buy. Thoughts?
Kyle is the man!
Old 08-23-2012, 07:28 PM
TECH Regular

That's a good thing, lower is better.

As for Bogarts, I called him a few yrs. ago, never called me back after he said he would. I tend to not do biz w/. co.'s that do that kinda ****. A great product is 1 thing whether meth or wheels, but customer support as simple as a phone call go a long way for me. Sometimes, I give a company 3 tries to contact me if I contact them agaim or whatnot. If they don't, 3 strikes, they're out. To me, if i want a given product, & I'm willin to spend the $, it's part of my expectations.

KBRacing, Kyle is the man, even if I've never bought a thing, yet, he knows the potential is there. That's customer srvc. & good business. And exactly why I buy from him. Rant off.

It gonna come down to features that work for a given user, & price. Lemme know what u hear. Sounds like u are ready to pull trigger immediately & can't wait a few wks. or a month, as in a group purchase or buy. Thoughts?
Devils own has a new progressive controller coming out they said to wait for that. They have a upgrade to SS lines it looks legit.
Old 08-23-2012, 07:33 PM
TECH Regular

Its nice to hear people opinion on kits out there for the pros and cons. To me you cant have Fast and Cheap or be cheap and fast with reliability it just does not work. comes back to get ya
Old 08-23-2012, 08:38 PM
Teching In

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have an Alky Control kit that I ran on my HHR SS. It got the car down to the low 13's. I have delt with Julio multiple times and can not say enough about his customer service. He stands behind his product 100%. All his lines are stainless steel. And the kit comes with a progressive controller. I also have the complete
Kit for sale.
Old 08-23-2012, 08:57 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by BADZ71
I have an Alky Control kit that I ran on my HHR SS. It got the car down to the low 13's. I have delt with Julio multiple times and can not say enough about his customer service. He stands behind his product 100%. All his lines are stainless steel. And the kit comes with a progressive controller. I also have the complete
Kit for sale.
Thats what i hear. simple to setup? and dial in?
Old 08-23-2012, 10:02 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by 121
Devils own has a new progressive controller coming out they said to wait for that. They have a upgrade to SS lines it looks legit.
I like S/S lines part & progressive controller, & indeed they're comin out, but Alky already has a prog. So, when I see someone being imitated, well, I tend to draw conclusions.

Originally Posted by 121
... To me you cant have Fast and Cheap or be cheap and fast with reliability it just does not work. comes back to get ya
Agreed 100%.
I heard a co-worker who was in Navy give a similiar spin, yrs. ago but fast & accurate, can't have both, so pick 1.
He was neither.

Originally Posted by BADZ71
Kit for sale.
I love hearin this, it starts makin choice easier.
Like 121 said, simple to setup? & dial in?
But 121, tuning will help dial it in too.

Now that my Radix is back on & gonna move fwd. w/. monitoring it w/. gauges & the mounting, after a tune... pullies & meth are next. So startin in next few days, I start researching Meth Kits & catch cans. Maybe we can get some GB or GP's goin on both.

More boost. I need more, so meth kit figures in nicely.
Old 08-24-2012, 08:25 AM
TECH Regular

I like S/S lines part & progressive controller, & indeed they're comin out, but Alky already has a prog. So, when I see someone being imitated, well, I tend to draw conclusions.

Agreed 100%.
I heard a co-worker who was in Navy give a similiar spin, yrs. ago but fast & accurate, can't have both, so pick 1.
He was neither.

I love hearin this, it starts makin choice easier.
Like 121 said, simple to setup? & dial in?
But 121, tuning will help dial it in too.

Now that my Radix is back on & gonna move fwd. w/. monitoring it w/. gauges & the mounting, after a tune... pullies & meth are next. So startin in next few days, I start researching Meth Kits & catch cans. Maybe we can get some GB or GP's goin on both.

More boost. I need more, so meth kit figures in nicely.

I hate waiting when i want something. For sure you definitely have to pick one! Tuning will get us where we need to be with a meth kit on Boost is where its at i want more also
Old 08-24-2012, 08:31 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i reinstalled my devils own kit i used years ago..

but went with SMC Fluoro resin tubin, its clear so i can keep an eye on stuff and its rated for 500*F.

Some bad stuff!

TIL, Inch Size Fluoro Resin Tubing | SMC Corporation of America
Old 08-24-2012, 09:04 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by nonnieselman
i reinstalled my devils own kit i used years ago..

but went with SMC Fluoro resin tubin, its clear so i can keep an eye on stuff and its rated for 500*F.

Some bad stuff!

TIL, Inch Size Fluoro Resin Tubing | SMC Corporation of America
50 feet seems a bit overkill But that stuff looks pretty trick.
Old 08-24-2012, 09:20 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

My SMC rep brought me some free
i got 30' and got some left over. its some bad stuff, expensive too!

Quick Reply: alky control