FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

Got my ebay roush tvs today

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2010, 05:54 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Had the same prob a few years bqack when i just wanted to buy a fuel pump,

Got the run around, i had to make up a story to get it.

WTF, They act like they are so ****** privledged over there. Youd think in todays economy companies would try to help you out especially if they can sell something.

Just sell the damn parts.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:08 PM
blownerator

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

its pretty simple: in manufacturing you order in part sets, I am not going to sell a part for a someone else s incomplete discounted supercharger and NOT sell one of my own. We will save the parts sales for the customers that purchased our kits, that is why we are #1 in customer service and quality.....we think about the long term and support our customers.

Not privileged, just customer service oriented.

Call Roush, wont they help you?
Old 02-22-2010, 06:09 PM
blownerator

Originally Posted by anasasisxenophontis
Yeah exactly...how would they know you don't actually own one of their kits? Little white lie gets you what you need...
Serial numbers tell the truth Again, we order parts to support our customer base.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by BlownChevy
Serial numbers tell the truth Again, we order parts to support our customer base.
Dont you think you would have more customer's if you would sell the parts to whomever? Just sayin...
You can make more parts to provide "your customer's" with and still create new customer's.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:19 PM
I have a gauge for that

Received 391 Likes on 261 Posts

its pretty simple: in manufacturing you order in part sets, I am not going to sell a part for a someone else s incomplete discounted supercharger and NOT sell one of my own. We will save the parts sales for the customers that purchased our kits, that is why we are #1 in customer service and quality.....we think about the long term and support our customers.

I thought you didnt work at magnacharger anymore?
Old 02-22-2010, 06:20 PM
2nd fastest 5.3 ECSB

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Again, it's called smart business. Customer service is as much a commodity, if not more, than the actual parts sold. You may not like it, and that is your perogative but what you are experiencing is what went through my head at the first posting of this subject.

I'm sure you'll have no problems finding your parts, but I wouldn't expect to get any help from Magnuson, after all, you bought a kit from a 'competitor' of sorts.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by trever1t
Again, it's called smart business. Customer service is as much a commodity, if not more, than the actual parts sold. You may not like it, and that is your perogative but what you are experiencing is what went through my head at the first posting of this subject.

I'm sure you'll have no problems finding your parts, but I wouldn't expect to get any help from Magnuson, after all, you bought a kit from a 'competitor' of sorts.
I get what your saying as well, but smart business would be to create new customer's and give them what they ask for. I am in manufacturing and know especially in today's world you must create new friendships and possible future customer's whenever possible.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:24 PM
On The Tree

Its not a roush part. They didn't engineer the kit for my year truck. I'm just looking for a part that I noticed you make.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:26 PM
blownerator

Again, we run part sets....If I sell one part, then I do not sell a kit. I am sorry, it is simple economics. If you are in manufacturing then you know what I am talking about.
Old 02-22-2010, 06:26 PM
11 sec. Truck Mod

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I didnt order one of these kits.

So NO , I DONT NEED ROUSH' HELP Thankyou very much.

You guys Forget. Its all about the consumers, not the companies.

I understand your point, but all that really matters to most of us is bieng able to buy a part we need with no BS.

Quick Reply: Got my ebay roush tvs today