FORCED INDUCTION Turbos | Superchargers | Intercoolers | H2O/Meth Injection

kenne belle make's 250 hp

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 12:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by burons1502
ht ekit they installed was a very simple kit that almost anyone can do in thier own garage with simple hand tools. it is an excellent part that outperforms most other superchargers on the market for the displacement and ease. i am a hard core gm guy so don't castrate me here. but the kenne bell is a top quality piece that is hard to beat.. from first hand experience what they claim is always a lot less than what you actually get. i have never seen a durability problem with a kenne bell and they do not have the iat temp probs and locked up rotors like some may think. the boost is normally lower than the eatons or mags with less temps and more power. i think they have a gm kit now. check out the website.

anyone have any probs yet with a kenne bell? not what your second cousins husbands brother in law said. real world it happened to you experience. i want to hear the bad.
Kenne Bell does make high quality stuff... or the Ford croud would have cruicified that company by long ago. Let us know when you find a GM GENIII truck guy who has an ON MANIFOLD INTERCOOLED TRUCK kit installed that can provide feedback. Then have him come on and share his experience (detailed install pics are a must)... starting with the first phone call/email/fax to try and purchase this specific kit. I tried last April with no success. Maybe Kenne Bell has these type of kits on the street now... for both cable driven (as shown on their website) and the 03-07(Classic) guys with DBW. Check this forum... check all the other popular GM Truck forums that cater to the GENIII croud. There is at least one OFF manifold Kenne Bell kit owner on this forum that has taken performance enhancing matters into his own hands. Thats great... and I applaud the effort. But what lots of folks want to know is the performance of Kenne Bell's GM GENIII ON MANIFOLD TRUCK kit.
Old 01-05-2007, 03:38 PM
what a rush!

Received 28 Likes on 20 Posts

it's going to almost be hard to make a bad choice soon for the positive displacement guys! KB, Whipple, Magnuson, BDS..........choose your poison
Old 01-05-2007, 03:58 PM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by moregrip
it's going to almost be hard to make a bad choice soon for the positive displacement guys! KB, Whipple, Magnuson, BDS..........choose your poison

I agree, competition makes for great products to the consumer.